19

Taeyong grew, his morning sickness grew, he became fat and plump and no one knew why. Jaehyun came home after a month, he was quite shocked at the sight of his step brother, he was in a very big hoodie that belonged to the younger anď sweatpants. Li ha hugged Mr Jung as they went inside the house. Taeyong blushed at Jaehyun biting his lips as Li ha gestured them to go freshen up for dinner. Taeyong waddled around his lover.

"What happened to my dolly? You look like a fluffy white teddy bear." Jaehyun chuckled wrapping his arms around Taeyong big hug waist. But something stop his body from pressing against the olders.

"Jaehyun......." Taeyong bit his lips cupping Jaehyuns cheeks. "Uhhhh........" The silver haired beauty giggled softly.

"What is it baby?" Jaehyun connected their lips unaware of Mr Jung coming to his room to give him some papers. The father stood frozen at the sight before him.

"Y-You.......Y-Yu a-are g-going to be a f-father." Taeyong whispered loud enough for Jaehyun and his father to hear.

"What!? Wait wait thats why you were putting on weight!? Omg!! Now it all makes sense! How long are you?" Jaehyun started showering kisses on Taeyongs face.

"Six months through......Since Daddy decided to fly about on business trips to promote his fathers business.

Their happiness was cut short when Li ha called them for dinner and when they turned Mr Jung was standing outside their room. Mr Jung dragged Jaehyun away from Taeyong with a glare. Taeyongs eyes filled up with tears but he still followed them to dinner.

"I made coffee for us! And fried rice. Its been so long since we all ate together right!?" Li ha chuckled sitting next to her husband who looked so terribly guilty.

"Taeyong you should not drink coffee." The father mumbled when Taeyong tried to take a sip from the liquid.

After dinner when Li ha fell asleep Mr Jung once again made his way to his sons room and he sighed seeing his son touch his step brothers baby bump and cry tears of joy. He showered the baby bump with kissed making Mr Jung feel so mad at himself.

"What have I done?" He mumbled sleeping in the living room. It suddenly felt wrong to sleep next to his wife. He felt thankful he had not touched her until now.

But all hell broke loose when Li ha found the pregnancy test in Taeyongs laundary. He screamed his name making him drop his spoon and waddle to where she stood. Jaehyun looked at his father and followed Taeyong.

"Are you pregnant!? Are you gay!?" She screamed dashing the device on the floor. Taeyong flinched instantly crying.

"M-Mom I c-can explain." Taeyong whispered as she slapped him across the face disappointment laced on her face.

"Explain what!? That you like men and got pregnant? Who is he!? Dont tell me he left you!? How can a child even grow in you!? Your father would be so disappointed in you!" She shouted at the pregnant male.

"Daddy knew that I liked boys! But he told me never to tell you! He knew you were a monster who hated people like me!" Taeyong screamed back.

"Tell me who is the father!? Who did you go sleep with!? Have you no shame!?" Li ha shook Taeyong so much that Mr Jung had to pulled Taeyong into his embrace to protect him.

"Why are you protecting him Jung?!" Li ha hissed raising her arm to slap Taeyong again but Jaehyun held the womans hand.

"I'm the father. He didnt sleep with me, We made love, We are in love and if your actions hurt my boyfriend or my baby I will forget you are a lady." Jaehyun pushed her back glaring as he guided Taeyong away to their room.

"Look what your son has done!? He has raped my innocent son. What have you done!?" Li ha held Jungs collar and cried. Mr Jung made her sit down as he smile up at her.

"He didnt Li. Ever since I married you I've always seen how lovingly they looked at each other. The was their shy smiles were shared and the occassional hickeyd on Taeyongs hickeys. Ever since Donghyuck passed they got more closer. I've seen them go on dates and my hunch was correct. They were indeed in love. You cant hate a person since they are gay, thats how they were meant to be. I guess us being married was wrong all along. I guess without making drama you would accept Taeyong for who he is and love his baby. You have no right to ask him how a child could grow in him. If god wishes it could. Well that ends it all I believe." Mr Jung kissed Li ha's forehead as he removed his wedding ring and placed it on the coffee ring.

"J-Jung?" Li ha freaked out.

"Once the divorce gets passed lets get our children married. They deserve the love they seek. I want them to be happy for I've lived my life. Its about my children and grand children now." He said standing up as Taeyong ran into his arms crying and he hugged him tighter.

"A-Are you serious Dad?" Jaehyun whispered and Mr Jung chuckled nodding as he opened his free arm and Jaehyun hugged him tight. Li ha cried, she cried and cried but still agreed to what was put forth.

That night they all sat around eating snacks and watching movies with six month old Taeyong cuddled into his future husband. He was happy, his baby was happy as he whined for strawberries and spoke in a pout.
"Dont tell me you are pregnant with a Donghyuck pudu." Jaehyun asked his lover shocked wandering if stuff as such existed. Taeyong pouted and wiggled as he ate ice cream and hugged Hyuckies teddy bear really tight.

"Stop staring!" Taeyong giggled pressing their lips together in front of their parents.