8

Taeyong woke up next to Jaehyun, the olders arms possessively around his waist. He wanted to slap the hell out of the older but then he remembered he was the reason he had also calmed down the night before. He pouted, when did he let his guard down that Jaehyun was getting closer to him. No matter how hard they could love each each other, they would be brothers and nothing could be done about it.

Thank You for being there for me last night.

Tae~

Leaving a sticky note on the boys phone he left for school. He walked all the way clearing his thoughts, wishing whatever he saw was just some crazy dream. He entered school looking for his best friend. Finding him on the roof top eating a sandwich Taeyong sat beside him with a sad smile.

"Here's one for you." Donghyuck turned around with the brightest smile. How could someone like him have such a radiant painless smile.

"I saw you yesterday. You were in pain. Hyuckie tell me whats wrong? You never hide anything from me!" Taeyong whispered. Donghyuck giggled sweetly.

The brunette told him everything, from when it started to present. Donghyuck smiled his eyes spilling with tears, but still his laughter loud and cheerful. It shattered the silver haired boys heart, how could this boy be so happy even when he hid so much within? The bell indicating their first class as they left for their respectful classes.

"Dont tell anyone Hyung. Please. Its okay if Mark never likes me I just want you guys together." Donghyuck giggled running off to his class.

Jaehyun found Taeyong staring at a picture of Donghyuck in his locker. A soft smile plastered on his face, he let blobs of tears fall on the picture as he put it inside and locked his locker. The younger knew the older was extremely upset about something.

"You okay Hyung?" Jaehyun smiled at Taeyong. The beauty nodded walking away to his classes.

Jaehyun sighed going back to the clique of his friends, Mark seemed to be full of smiles with a girl he met with at the bar yesterday. Johnny was shamelessly checking out the Thai kid that got transfered here.

"So hows things with Taeyong?" Johnny finally looked away.

"I love him like crazy but our relationship is bugging me. Like why the fuck did Dad have to marry after so long? And gosh it takes so much effort to not slam him on a wall." Jaehyun groaned at the tall boy nodding in understanding.

"Johnny hyung? Can you buy me a burger? You are taller than the rest soo......Taeyong hyung isnt here yet and I cant drink my medicines too late." Donghyuck bobbed both his pointer fingers with a pout.

"Are you sick?" Jaehyun asked concerned getting why Taeyong had been so upset about.

"Having a mild fever thats all." Said the younger. Marks ears perked up at that, he didnt know why but turned to look at the tanned male.

"Here you go Hyuckie." Johnny came back giving the boy his burger and his money.

"My money? Why?" Gasped the younger feeling genuinely guilty.

"I just had to buy this cutie food from my money. Just enjoy." Johnny ruffled the boys hair. The younger was about bite into it Taeyong came in just then, his big eyes tired by all the crying he had done behind the janitors closet.

"Hyung do you want a burger?" Donghyuck handed the burger out with both hands for the older who smiled sweetly and took it. He saw Jaehyun staring at him as he blushed instantly.

"Hyuckie sit down I'll buy you another." Said Johnny making the boy sit next to Mark.

"Do something." Taeyong hissed at Jaehyun nugding him to focus on getting Mark and Donghyuck together.

Amidst the failing attempt of bringing both their best friends together they were been driven closer and closer it was getting harder for the two boys to hide their feelings. Taeyong was in the kitchen after school trying to make something to eat when he slipped on his own slippers being clumsy and not paying attention.

"Taeyong!" Jaehyuns arms wrapped around Taeyongs bare waist, he cursed under his breath for wearing a cropped hoodie. Their faces inches apart.

"L-Let me g-go." Taeyong whispered his body already melting in the youngers arms as Jaehyun pushing their bodies on the counter. The olders arms were on the younger boys tonned chest as they stared at each other.
"Dont make it harder for me Taeyong." Jaehyun whispered his lips coming closer to Taeyong as he could until their lips touched ever so softly and delicatly.

Taeyongs eyes closed his arms wrapping around the olders thick neck, he tried his hardest to not kiss back but he ended up kissing back. It felt so good he forgot all his miseries then and there, Jaehyuns arms were moving on his waist as, the younger slanting his head to deepen the kiss.

"Kids! We are home!" Li ha's voice filled the house unaware of their children having their bodies close together. Taeyong could feel Jaehyun on his, the youngers lips venturing down to his soft flawless white neck.

"J-Jaehyun.....Mom." Taeyong muffled a moan when his big arms squeezed his feminine waist. Just in time they pulled away flustered and red with embaressment thankfully the mother did not notice their swollen lips and rosey bodies.

At night after dinner the boys were sent to their room, unaware of the harboring feelings they had for one another. Jaehyun wanted more and Taeyong didnt want to break his heart knowing that their love would not come to live. Yet he was slammed on the wall, their lips interlocking in passionate sync. The older didnt have strength in him to push the older neither did he want to push Jaehyun away either. Their kisses were extremely long and addictive that when they pulled away they smashed them back together immediately.