CHAPTER 1: Arya

Today has been one crazy ass day, for sure! I'm a Freelance Make Up Artist and Hairstylist who works out of my apartment at the moment since there are no jobs in any salon nearby or Make Up jobs, other than for Special Effects and that's what I'm doing right now, I'm making several monster heads for an independent filmmaker right now and I love what I do. I get paid really good and it has helped me make some friends as well along the way.

I moved here a few months ago and left all that I knew behind me. From family, friends, to even my ex-boyfriend and started anew somewhere. I needed to leave where I was.

I never thought I would be happy again but I am and I owe most of it to my good neighbor, Ferris. I liked his name right away because it reminded me of one of my favorite movies of all time, 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off'.

He was nice to me right away and he too worked out of his apartment that happened to be across from mine. Not to mention he also was the only one when I had first arrived to welcome me and help bring in my things from the car. He for sure is the best friend I never had.

I don't trust many people for many good reason's but him, I do trust. He's also been real nice in being my model when it came to molding faces and new creations I have come up with so that's been a huge help just as I have helped him come up with some new ideas for his business.

After I finished up with the last of my masks and boxed them up to prepare them for shipping, I went next door to see if he was ready since he told me he would help me out.

I knocked a few times despite the fact we each have a key to each other's apartment, but I still want to be polite. Not to mention the fact I don't want to ever catch him again screwing another girl.

I looked down at the time on my phone and after trying to call him and still no answer, I knocked one more time and the next thing I know, the door swings wide opened and standing there in front of me now is a pissed off half asleep and half awake guy who is wearing a fitted guys tank shirt with sweatpants on.

"What the hell?!" He snaps at me and quickly I shake my head to bring me back to the moment.

"Um, sorry. I was looking for Ferris. He's supposed to help me." I find myself sounding timid.

"Well he's asleep. So stop fucking banging on the door!" He states very rudely and with a scowl then right before he gets ready to slam the door shut in my face, thankfully, a rushed Ferris comes hurrying towards the door putting his jacket on.

"Sorry gorgeous, I was looking for my keys." He says and stops at the door next to whoever this asshole is.

"You know her?" The asshole says.

"Yeah. She's our neighbor across the hallway. Sorry, Arya, this is Gunner. Gunner, this is Arya." He introduces us 

Oh, so the jerk off has a name?!? Well, I thought I would be the bigger person and held out my hand.

"Nice to meet you." I try and be genuinely polite.

"Whatever." He rolls his eyes after looking me up and down.

If there's one thing that gets me feeling self-conscious and insecure, it's when somebody looks at my body like he just did.

"Don't be a dick." Ferris tells him while hitting him in the chest then starts walking out in the hallway. "Don't mind him, he's an asshole." He says and we begin heading back towards my place.

I take one final look behind me back at the door and he's standing there still scowling at me before then shutting the door.

Seriously, what the hell is his problem?! Did I disrupt his beauty sleep or something?
Ugh, I'm not going to think about it right now. I need to focus on getting these masks to the Director.

I don't know what I would do without Ferris. I do have a little bit of an attraction to him though but I know he would never go for a girl like me. I see the girls he brings home so I just don't even try.

We get the masks downstairs and load them up into his car and begin to leave. Which thank god he has a big car. Mine is too small to fit all this stuff in so I appreciate him helping me put in giving me rides every so often to things like this.

Once we finished dropping the stuff off and began heading back to the apartment, he mentioned a little dinner party he was having with some of his friends and of course his asshole roommate.

I'm not too comfortable being around a lot of people I don't know but I couldn't say no to him, so I agreed to come.

"Great! You'll have fun, I promise." He tells me.

"I'm sure I will." I chuckle to myself a little. "Should I bring something? Wine?" I asked.

"Nope!" He replies while popping the 'P'. "Just yourself." He says with a wink.

"Okay." I smiled and tried to hide the blushing.

My god, I want to kiss him so badly.
He is really irresistible. But once again, reality sets back in quickly after those thoughts start to play in my head.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)

Hey guys so this is the other new story I was working on and hope you like it. The man on this cover by the way is Codey Steele and thought he was beyond hot. So I hope you all enjoy him as well. Don't worry Stephen James lovers, I am just adding to my hot man collection! :);)