CHAPTER 12: Gunner

It has been close to a couple of weeks now since Arya and I became a 'couple'. I was a little afraid at the beginning but that feeling was soon gone every time I was around her and I no longer feel that anymore and now I can't wait for when I see her next, everyday.

This is my first relationship and really the first time I have actually wanted to be serious with anybody or let anyone get close to me even.

Things have been going really great and even Ferris, despite the jokes in the beginning, has been onboard and happy for the both of us.

Ferris has been gone for a few days now to try and show his idea to a big software company that he has been trying to nail this deal for a while, so Arya has been staying mostly over at my place and since he wasn't here to be her model for some new ideas she has had to create, she has been using me.

I think it's amazing at what all special effects make up can do to someone and how it can transform them into anything.

Today while working on some color schemes, I noticed her and I couldn't keep our hands off each other as she sits on my lap in the chair, straddling me. 

"I need to get closer for this particular application." She smiles flirtatiously.

"Mmm, I don't mind." I tell her and bite my lower lip a little.

I couldn't take it though, I didn't care if this was going to mess up the make up she already had put on my face, so I take hold of her face and pull her head closer to mine and place my lips onto hers.

We begin making out for a while and things start to get heated then my phone goes off.

I sighed in frustration as she started to pout a little bit and as I looked down at my phone I was surprised-it was my boss.

"Uh, sorry babe, I have to get this." I tell her.

"Okay." She smiles and gives me a kiss then gets up off my lap and tells me she's going to clean her brushes and hands.

I know I should have already told her about all of this with me being in the FBI but to be honest, I truly have forgotten and have been distracted and have been getting so caught up in us being together that I never thought about work.

"Yeah?" I answered while reaching for some make up remover and a towel on the table next to me.

"Sorry to interrupt you on your vacation but, we recently received an anonymous phone call earlier today for the whereabouts of Joshua Hill. Supposedly, he has been trying to track down his ex girlfriend and it sounds as though he might have found her." He mentions.

Joshua Hill used to work for one of the biggest Mafia boss' in the U.S. named Teddy Dafoe, for a very long time and recently within the past few years had supposedly gone rogue and left, forming his own crew then killing Teddy. The CIA and FBI have been trying to take this guy down for a while but he has been too hard to catch and practically owns most of the police departments in every state and recently has taken over the governments in certain countries. Except for our department and the people we know at the CIA.

Joshua is a huge threat and kills without hesitation or any remorse. He shows no mercy and gets off on the thrill of hearing people screaming until their last breath. He's a monster and the only key to taking him down, is to get a hold of his girlfriend.

His girlfriend has disappeared this last year and rumor has it that she has changed her name and identity and reportedly has left that lifestyle behind.

"So where is she? What's her new name?" I asked.

"You're not going to believe this but she has been seen in your city. She has changed her name from LaVinia Dafoe to Arya Rammstein." He says.

He couldn't mean Arya as in MY Arya?! I mean, sure I don't know her last name but still, this couldn't be the right one. I hesitate a little in asking this next question but I knew deep down I had to.

"Does it say what she looks like or what she does for a living?" I asked.

"We don't have a recent photo. But I will however, email you a photo that was taken a year in a half ago along with some information about her and her family and then I need for you to try and track her down then bring her in so we can question her." He finishes explaining.

"Alright." I replied.

We hung up and I started to immediately try and shake the thoughts from my head that he was talking about my Arya. It was impossible, right?

"Is everything okay?" I hear her ask me.

"Yeah. My boss just wanted to make sure I was able to do a project he needed me to do." I lie.

"Oh. What's it about?" She asks.

"He's gonna email me the details tonight." I tell her.

"Cool." She smiles.

I am not for sure saying it could be her but on the other hand, I don't know her last name or too much about her past. Well, she also doesn't know things about me neither. So I guess now we have to try and tell each other things.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)