CHAPTER 11: Arya

Did he just admit that he likes me? How do I feel? Do I feel the same? I guess I do because well, something has just now encouraged me to do what I am about to do....I grab his face to turn and look at me and start to kiss him. He kisses me back and I can't help but feel shivers go up and down my spine.

Next I feel his hands touch my back and pull me in closer towards him while I wrap my arms over his shoulders.

Then after a moment of kissing, we pull apart a little bit and look into each other's eyes and smile.

We don't say anything else and instead begin removing each other's clothes as we continue kissing and head over towards the couch where I push him down having him sit down before I start to straddle his lap.

I begin rocking my hips a little while moaning into his mouth as we continue kissing each other and I hold his face as he holds the back of my head with one hand while the other one holds the side of my face and has me look into his eyes without either one of us saying anything to each other for a couple moments until finally he says something.

"You are so beautiful." He tells me. 

I smile at him some more before we lean back in and start kissing one another as he grips both of his hands onto my hips a little tighter before he pushes me gently back onto the couch, resting my head on the arms rest. 

I run my fingers through his hair while he begins kissing me down from my lips to my neck, stops at my bra, starts removing it and takes in one of my nipples in his mouth while groping my other breast then giving that one the same amount of attention before kissing his way between the valley of my breasts, to my stomach and as soon as he gets to the rim of my panties, he looks up at me and smiles while slowly pulling them off and tossing them onto the floor somewhere. 

Next he spreads both of my legs and holds down my thighs wide opened before leaning down closer between my legs and begins flicking my clit fast already making my legs start to shake while my eyes roll in the back of my head. 

"Oh my god, that feels good." I begin to moan as I grip onto his hair a little bit while he begins moving his tongue faster and faster. 

"Mmm, you taste so fucking good baby." He says under his breath before continuing with his tongue and inserting one finger at first then two and while continuing flicking at my clit, he thrusts his fingers in and out faster and faster.

I had gotten all caught up in the moment that I felt I was about to release myself but first, I wanted to return the favor, so I started to push him back onto laying on the couch and me in between his legs now, removing his boxers then tossing them onto the floor. 

I locked eyes with his again and smiled while slowly beginning to stroke his cock up and down for a little while to get him hard a little more and to get him fully erect. I next placed the tip of his cock in my mouth and swirled my tongue around as I continued stroking his shaft. Next I began stroking him  faster and faster while sucking his hard cock, hearing him moan more and more until he got closer to his high. 

The next thing I felt were his hands lifting my head and having me get back on top of him and kiss his lips.

He then turns me onto my back again, reaches over to grab a condom from his pant pocket then rolls it on before slowly inserting himself inside of me.

The immediate sensation I feel of course is nothing but pure pleasure as he slides in and out of me inch by inch.

While moving in and out of me, I notice him lock eyes with me again and I feel as though this is more than just sex.

He starts picking up his pace and begins thrusting deep inside of me faster and faster with each thrust until we both hit our climax and release ourselves at the same time.

He bends his head down and gives me a kiss before burying his face into my neck and we both try and catch our breaths.

"That was amazing." I tell him.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did." He chuckles a little.

We lay there on the couch a little longer before we get up to take a shower together before laying on my bed holding each other with my head on his chest and he gently caresses the side of my arm.

"I wan't you to know that I don't really do things like this." He starts to break the silence.

What does he mean by that? Sleep with girls on a first date or what does he mean?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Tonight, I'm not sure how you thought of it but I think of tonight as being a date and I just meant that I don't normally date or do relationships. Not that I sleep with different women every night of the week or anything but more along the lines of wanting to date anybody." He finishes telling me.

I turn my head to look up at him as he starts to look down at me.

"Are you saying you want to date me?" I ask although I am preparing for him to say no or something along those lines.

"What do you think, beautiful?" He smiles at me and looks deeper into my eyes then gently caresses the side of my face, which I like.

We give each other a kiss then lay there a little while longer talking and getting to know each other more before we fall asleep.

I'm not sure if everything that happened tonight really happened but if it did, I have to say it's the best night of my life.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)