CHAPTER 13: Arya

I was real excited and happy for him after he explained a little more about this upcoming project and thought that we should celebrate. He agreed and told me to be ready in a couple of hours so that we could celebrate this project he told me he's been waiting to get for a while now and he was taking me to a nice restaurant. 

He gave me a kiss on the lips then went to his place and started to get ready and make reservations while I began to get cleaned up and ready. 

I wasn't dressing in anything too fancy since I don't have anything real fancy per say anyways, but I wore something that would be good for either a casual place or nice one. 

I wore a dark blue with black lace material over the blue material and it was a little above my knee then put on some nice earrings, low heels, my hair had loose curls along with a blue smokey-eyed eye shadow and light lipstick and matching gloss. 

When I finished, he knocked on the door and was dressed also very casual with nice dark jeans, his slicked back hair, great smelling cologne along with a dark buttoned down shirt that revealed a little bit of his neck tattoos and he just checked me out up and down. 

"Wow. You look hot as fuck!" He tells me. 

"Thank you. You do too, as always." I winked and returned the smile at him. 

He gives me a quick kiss on the lips and then takes hold of my hand as we start heading out to his car then towards the restaurant. 

After we parked underneath a parking garage that was below the restaurant, we walked hand-in-hand upstairs towards the place and I liked it right away. It was a nice family owned Italian restaurant. 

Right away the moment you walked inside you could feel its romantic ambiance and superb food offering and is very inviting with it's authentic Italian food and decor of many paintings of buildings and other scenes from that country. The place has a quiet, old world environment that compliments perfectly the wonderful variety of traditional Italian dishes that are the main attraction in the restaurant, served by a knowledgeable and friendly staff. 

After we were seated and he had ordered a bottle of wine for us, we started looking at the menu and I noticed right away that the starters included an array of traditional antipasto ingredients, a new twist on seafood favorites or salads. Favorites include a medley of traditional pizzas and the outstanding classics pasta menu. This place compliments their fabulous menu with a generous wine and cocktail list. 

"So what do you think of the place?" He asks me. 

"I like it a lot." I tell him. "I especially enjoy it more knowing that it's real authentic Italian dishes and owned by an Italian family." I compliment. 

"I'm glad." He chuckles a little to himself. 

once placing in our dinner order and as we waited and sipped our wine, we seemed to have shared a bit of an awkward silence between one another. 

"I am really excited for you by the way for getting the project you were given the other day. Although I haven't really seen any of your work, I'm sure that it's great." I comment. 

"Thank you." He smiled back at me. "Speaking of not seeing any of my work, I...." He starts to say something and then stops for a moment. 

"What?" I laughed a little bit to myself. 

"I...." He begins again to struggle and tell me what he wants to and then changes the subject suddenly as soon as the waiter brings us our order and sets the plates down in front of us. 

"What were you going to say?" I asked him before we started eating. 

"Oh, sorry. I was only going to mention that I would love to show you what I do. I mean, there's nothing to hide or anything. Besides, you always show me what you do. Which, by the way, is far better more entertaining than what I do for sure." He winks at me. 

We both share a brief laugh together and then continue talking about several different things before we ordered dessert and headed on back to the restaurant. 

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)