CHAPTER 10: Gunner

I can't explain in what exactly made me do it but it felt right and I have to say that she is a great kisser and has the softest lips ever. 

When we pulled our heads apart and looked at each other to catch our breaths, our eyes also seemed to lock. 

Just looking into her eyes right now I can't help but feel  like she has somehow hooked me real good. Never expected nor even ever thought that would ever be possible but yet she has somehow found a way. (Not that I'm complaining or anything). 

We finished watching the movie and I had even put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her in closer to me and I have to be honest, it felt kind of nice. 

After the movie was over with, we then started to head back towards the apartment and right as we get to the door to her place, she surprises me in inviting me inside. I was surprised because yes we have had a good time and everything but I assumed that maybe she would still just say goodnight and then she asked me to come in. 

So I followed her inside and began looking around at her decor and then I walked over and sat down on her couch. 

"Would you like something to drink? I don't have much to offer you but I have of course, water, some orange juice, milk, Arizona tea, soda and beer." She began to list. 

"Uh, I'll just take a water actually, thanks." I replied while removing my sweater jacket and then placing it over the back of the couch. 

She walked over to sit next to me and handed me a water bottle. We sat there for a moment in awkward silence and I don't know why we were so quiet and why I was beginning to feel  a little bit nervous all of a sudden, but for some reason I was. So I began thinking of something to say while taking a drink from my water bottle. 

"So what exactly is it that you do? I don't think I asked you and Ferris has never talked about you really so I was curious." She began. 

"Oh, it's close to what he does." I tell her. 

"That's cool." She replies. 

"And you are a Make Up Artist, right?" I asked just trying to make conversation. 

"Yes." She says. 

"I think that's awesome!" I tell her. 

"Yeah, it's fun to be able to create different things including with people." She mentions. 

"Cool." I reply. 

We share another brief moment of awkward silence and then she breaks the silence and starts mentioning earlier tonight. 

"I had a really good time tonight." She says. 

"Me too." I replied with a little smile. 

"I'm not trying to make something out of nothing or force anything here but I'm just curious, what was tonight about?"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. 

"I mean, was tonight just for fun? Were you trying to tell me that you're interested in us possibly dating? Having fun? Being friends even?" She asks me. 

"Honestly, I'm not sure. I mean, I like you and had a great time myself with you also but..." I began to explain until she stopped me. 

"You don't have to say anything else. I already can tell what you mean." She tells me. 

She next gets up and starts heading into the kitchen to throw away her water bottle and I feel as though I am rejecting her for the second time. I mean, First, I turn her down for kissing her before, then I kiss her tonight and ask her out and have been thinking almost this entire time that this could be considered a date. But is a relationship something I want right now? Fuck this! I know what I want. 

"Look, I'll be completely honest, in the fact that I'm not too sure in how to do the relationship thing. In fact, I haven't been in one in a long time and am not used to knowing what to do. But what I can say is this...." I start telling her while slowly beginning to walk up to her in the kitchen. 

"Tonight, was one of the best nights of my life. I felt bad and regretted not kissing you the other night and although that's not the reason why I asked you to come with me tonight and had no expectations, I found that I enjoyed spending time with you. I enjoyed kissing you. You've done something to me that I can't explain." I stopped myself for a moment wondering in what the hell I was telling her. Of course it was the truth but honestly, why was I telling her all of this?!?  And why do I suddenly feel like I'm talking about all of this like girls do?!?

Next chapter will be posted soon! :) 

Sorry guys it has been a couple days since I last posted a chapter for my stories. Have been going through emotional things lately and am better now and am back on track starting today with the daily posts. lol. It's been crazy with all that's going on but you all keep me hanging in there. So I love you all and hope you enjoy this chapter as well. :) :)