CHAPTER 5: Arya

I was surprised at him agreeing to us being able to try and get along but was pleased of course at the same time.

We sat on my couch and I normally eat and watch TV but then again, I am mostly alone and do that so I am not reminded that I'm alone in this apartment.

However, things were different at the moment as him and I seemed to talk and get to know each other.

He ended up staying longer than I expected also but it was all good because in that time, we seemed to have gotten to know each other a lot more and everything.

In fact, we had gotten all caught up in talking that we lost track of time really and then my front door opens and in walks Ferris.

"Woah! My bad." He says as he haults as soon as he see's us on the couch.

He looks like he's pissed off.

"What's going on?" I asked worried.

"That fucking bitch who I had thought was girlfriend material, I caught that whore fucking another guy when I tried to go surprise her at her apartment moments ago." He says infuriated and I could tell was distraught.

"I'm sorry." I tell him.

"It's alright bro. At least you found out now rather than before you became too attached." Gunner remarks.

And there's the insensitive prick I know.

"Well, actually." He nervously says as he places his hands in his pockets.

"Shit then that's your fault." Gunner remarks.

"Don't be insensitive. He's hurt." I tell Gunner who looks up at me and scowls them rolls his eyes and shake his head.

"I'm not. Just stating the facts. He never should have gotten close!" He fires back at me.

"Uh guys? We need to focus on me." Ferris states.

"Sorry." I tell him. "Well let's do something to get your mind off of her." I suggest.

"Hell yeah! I'm down. Where do you want to go?" He says.

Before I could say anything, Gunner beat me to it of course.

"I know what will help you and still provide a lot of fun for all of us." He winks and smirks at me.

"Where's that?" Ferris asked curiously.

"A club I know the owner of. We can for sure get in and have fun and drink. Trust me, you'll forget all about her." He reassured Ferris.

"Thanks bro. You always know what to do." He laughs. "So be ready in an hour." Ferris says to me.

"A club?" I asked.

"You're going." He tells me assertively. "It'll make me feel better." He says with a pouty face.

"Alright. I'll meet you both out in the hall in an hour." I rolled my eyes and realized I had no choice and reminded myself that this was for him to help get over that girl.

When I met them outside,in the hallway, I have to admit that I enjoyed it this time a little more when I had noticed both of the guys looking at me and in particular, the way Gunner was looking me up and down.

"You boys ready?" I asked with a smile.

I don't know where I got all this confidence all of a sudden but I hope it stays for the rest of the night along with possibly receiving a kiss from Ferris.

~~~~~~~~~~~
2 Hours Later

I guess I should have figured it out and read between the lines when Gunner suggested going to a club with his smirk and wink he gave me.

We took Ferris' car and as soon as we had pulled in to the parking lot of this 'club' I soon noticed he was taking us to a strip club.

Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against them entirely. Not all girls are dirty and skanky and will fuck men for cash, rather married or not, but I don't necessarily see what I could possibly like here.

But I just keep thinking about Ferris and how this will make him feel better as he was already out of the car quicker than both Gunner and I.

We walked up to the door and saw a bouncer who was huge and looked as though he could snap me like a twig with just one hand.

"Gunner!!" The bouncer greeted Gunner as we walked up towards the front door of the place and they gave one another a bro hug.

"Hey man! We're here to help get my buddy here's mind off of a recent heartbreak." Gunner explains as he pats Ferris on the back.

"Aww man really? Well you guys came on the perfect night. Firefox is about to go on stage." He mentions.

Who is that? Not that I'm surprised the guys have been here before. However, the look on Gunner's face once he heard that name said something.

We next started to head inside and the place was filled with smoke along with loud music, applauding and whistling loud men along with half naked waitresses and a stripper that just finished up her dance routine.

Well I guess there goes my confidence and my chance once again at trying to grab the attention of Ferris as we are now surrounded by beautifully thin dancers that makes me feel like as if I don't belong here.

I felt like everything I did to try and make myself look good was a waste. Maybe I should just go home.

We get to the table and take a seat near the front row and I try and make the best of things and to not have them see me sweat.

Next we gave our drink orders to a waitress then some guy announced 'Firefox' was coming out right now.

Club music began playing and out from the side of the stage was a beautiful thin, big chested and long red haired dancer who immediately started working the pole and admit she looked beautiful and sexy for sure. Her hair had glitter in it and between the lights on the stage and everything, her red hair sparkled while beginning to remove a piece of clothing one by one.

She started dancing and doing moves towards a bunch of men then seemed to have spotted our table and locked eyes right away with Gunner.

I'm not sure in why I am even caring right now when I am trying to get the attention of Ferris. However, it seems that I was wrong, yet again.

I look over at Ferris while Gunner and the Firefox chick both eye one another as she crawls seductively slow towards him. Ferris has just gotten up by who looks to also be a dancer and is following her back into I know is a private room towards the back of the place.

I swear, what the hell is wrong with me? This HAS to be the last time I try and chase after a guy and to finally get a hint. With that said, I can't stand watching him having a good time with some girl.

So I down the drink that was dropped off a moment ago then hear Gunner say something in my ear that took me by surprise and yet made me feel embarrassed.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)

This was the dress she wore.....