Movie Mornings

After finishing dinner, I began studying. Around midnight my eyes started becoming heavy so I decided to call it a night. I was already in sweats so I lay down and turned on my phone and was met by a message from Yoongi.

"Thank you for today, I really enjoyed your company. I hope we can do it again someday."

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. Why was I feeling so giddy? Why was he making my heart flutter? I slowly doze off from my thoughts and fall asleep, hugging a pillow. The next day I am woken by the sunlight peeking through my curtains. As I gain consciousness I feel that my body is completely sore, at each movement I feel a sting of pain. I get up letting out groans of pain. As usual I have nothing planned for the Saturday. My mother won't home because she is away for the weekend for some business trip, so I will have the house all to myself. I'll probably watch a movie or something and get in some studying as well. I put on some music and get out of bed to freshen up and make myself some breakfast. As I came out of the shower my phone rang. I peaked at the caller ID and the name on the screen surprised me, Min Yoongi. After taking a moment to regain my composure I answered the call,

Me: Hello

Yoongi: Hey Jungkook, this is Yoongi

Me: yeah, hey Yoongi. What's up?

Yoongi: Nothing really. Do you have any plans for today?

Me: Not really, I'm just going to stay home and watch a movie

Yoongi: Oh, would you like to do something with me?

Me: Yeah sure. Why don't you come over and we can watch the movie together?

Yoongi: Sounds good. I'll bring pizza, is that ok?

Me: Mhm, see you

With that I ended the phone call and face palmed myself for what I had just done. He was now on his way to my house. I hurriedly began cleaning up. The house was fairly clean but I wanted to make sure that it was put together. After making myself and the house, presentable I sat down with a sigh when the doorbell rang. I got up and opened the door. I was met with a smiling Yoongi, looking at me with a few pizza boxes in his hand. I grabbed the pizza from his hand and greeted him, allowing him to enter. "Have a seat and make yourself at home. Oh and you can choose the movie." He plopped down on the couch and grabbed the remote, "Any preferences?" he inquired and I just shrugged while walking to the kitchen to grab some plates and drinks. I placed them on the coffee table in front of the couch and sat down, keeping a fairly good distance between us. "So what are we watching?" I asked and he looked at me before answering excitedly, "The Shinning" I gulped and my eyes widened slightly, " T-the horror m-movie?" I stuttered. He nodded but then he met my scared eyes and asked, "Is that a problem?" I just shook my eyes, not wanting to be the buzzkill. He smiled and put on the movie, resting back comfortably and grabbing a slice of pizza. I wrapped myself in a blanket and hugged a pillow. The beginning of the movie went fine but then the movie began reaching its climax. Something suddenly popped up on the screen, causing me to jump. Yoongi's attention diverted to me and he just smiled, "Why didn't you tell me you were scared of horror movies?" I pouted and replied," I didn't want to be a buzzkill." He chuckled and pulled me into his embrace. I snuggled into his touch, almost melting to it. I fixated my eyes on the TV screen. Then another jump scare caused me to tighten my grip around Yoongi. He just smiled and rubbed my back reassuringly. "We don't have to watch it if you're scared" he offered but I just shook my head.

I was so comfortable in Yoongi's embrace that I slowly drifted to sleep. Yoongi felt me getting more heavy as I leaned into him, causing him to look down. When he realized I had fallen asleep, he turned off the movie and covered the both of us in a blanket before drifting off to sleep as well. In that moment when he held me in his arms I felt safe,complete, I felt whole. Like the void in me had been filled. I wanted time to stop in this moment. But I knew the probability of that was nil. I slowly woke up from my deep slumber. I was yet to open my eyes when I felt myself leaning on something hard. I look up to see a sleeping Yoongi. He looked absolutely ethereal. His hair rested messily on his forehead, some of them touching his eyes. I leaned up and brushed them aside. I found myself staring at him, studying his every feature very carefully. I was so immersed in it that I didn't notice Yoongi slowly waking up. He opened his eyes and they met mine. His dark brown orbs were staring right into mine. What happened next took me by surprise. Yoongi's gaze fell to my lip and he slowly began to lean in. As he slowly closed the distance between us I panicked and turned my face away from him causing him to withdraw from his trance. I was about to get up from the couch when he grabbed my wrist.A sting of pain ran up my arm and a whimper escaped my lips. He tilted his head in confusion and looked down to my arm and lifted my sleeves to reveal it full of bruises and cuts.