From Denial to Acceptance

Just in time Jin hyung walked in the room with a bowl of warm soup. "Time for my special soup that will fix you right up." He said proudly with a smile. "If it's anything made by you it's special." I complimented and he flashed his signature smile, his ears turning slightly red because of the sudden compliment. I was somehow happy in this moment because I had finally found people who cared about me. After all the suffering in the darkness I had finally found light. I had found a sanctuary. That day just passed by with Jin hyung and Yoongi. We watched a movie and played some games. It was a very enjoyable day. We had stayed up till late at night talking and playing game.

"oh my god, it's 2am already. We should go to sleep." Jin hyung exclaimed. Yoongi checked his phone, " I completely lost track of time. I should get going now." He said but Jin hyung shook his head and said, where do you think you're going at this time of the night. You're staying over." He said and Yoongi just shrugged and nodded in agreement. However, there was a slight complication. There were only two bedrooms. One was Jin hyung's and it only had a single bed, which he was going to sleep on. And then there was one bed in the guest room where I was staying. This meant that me and Yoongi would have to sleep in the same bed. I got changed into the clothes Jin Hyung had given me and so did Yoongi. I walked into the room and saw Yoongi already in bed, scrolling through his phone. I sat down on the bed, a little nervous and chewing on my lip. Yoongi looked up from his phone and stared at me as I lay back and got into the covers. I was feeling small under his gaze but his eyes were fixated on me. Feeling his gaze on me, I turned to him, only to quickly realize that his face was close to mine. I stared into his eyes. My mind was screaming for me to turn away but my body refused to respond. My heart was beating fast, threatening to jump out my chest.

Then his eyes fell to my lips. My throat went dry and I couldn't process what was happening. I could feel him slowly leaning in. "Fuck, I can't do it" he whispered before pressing his lips on mine, not even giving me time to process his words. I gasped in surprise but it was almost as by reflex that I kissed back. My eyes fluttered shut as I moved my lips in sync with his. I felt sparks all over me. It was as if every part of me that he touched caught fire. He had one of his hands on my cheek and the other on my waist. He was holding me close to him almost as if he was afraid of me slipping away. His lips felt warm on mine and the kiss gentle yet filled with love and passion. I wanted time to stop in this moment. I loved the feeling of being in his arms. Then he pulled away slowly, staring into my eyes. Red tinted my face, which was radiating heat. He was still holding me as we both stared at each other, trying to process what the actual hell had just happened.