Gun Point

I drove as fast as I could and reached at his house which was seemingly not far from hyung's place. I rushed to the front door and that's when I heard shouting. Abuses were being hurled and loud whimpers and groans of pain could be heard. I didn't know how to react and I stood rooted to the ground, contemplating on whether opening the door would be a good idea. However, what I heard next pushed me over. I heard a few screams of abuse from a woman that I had figured was his mother, which was followed by Jungkook shouting. That's when I heard the cocking of a gun. Not giving it another thought I pushed the door open and saw a women holding a gun to Jungkook's head. She was taken aback by my sudden appearance. I had caught her off guard and while she was still in confusion as to what was happening; I attacked her causing her gun to fall to the floor, followed by her. I grabbed Jungkook's arm and pulled him with me. The women tried to protest, but she was too taken aback to do anything.

Jungkook P.O.V.

I was numb. My very own mother had put a gun to my head. What's even worse is that I wanted her to pull the trigger and she would have without hesitation, had Yoongi not intervened. I stared at the floor as Yoongi pulled me to god knows where. Tears welled up in my eyes and I just followed without protest. I didn't care where Yoongi was taking me as long as it would be far away from here. My throat was seizing up and my legs were going weak. It was getting harder and harder to even keep my consciousness. "Y-Y-Yoongi...." I stuttered and felt an impact before everything black.

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I looked around and saw Jin hyung sitting on a chair beside me. "Hyung?" I muttered weakly, gaining his attention. He smiled upon seeing me. I was definitely not in a hospital instead it was someone's bedroom. "Where am I?" I inquired, looking at hyung with curiosity. "You're at my house. Yoongi brought you here because it was the closest." He answered and that's when another question arose in my mind. It was almost as if Jin hyung knew what I was going to ask so he said, "He's there" he said pointing to the couch on my other side. I turned to face him, and saw him snuggled up into a blanket and curled up into a ball. I couldn't help but feel awe at the sight. "You've been out for a while now. He refused to sleep. All he did was take care of you. I had to practically put him to bed but even then he refused to leave the room." Hyung added, keeping his voice low to ensure that he didn't disturb Yoongi's sleep. I tried to get up but failed, pain shot up my whole body and weakness dominated me. Hyung held me down, "You're not ready to get out of bed quite yet. You're still pretty warm. Wait here I'll get you a soup" he said, checking my forehead for temperature before making his way to the kitchen.

I looked at Yoongi and sighed. I had caused him so much trouble. It would have been better if my mother would have just pulled the trigger. Tears threatened to spill from my eyes but I blinked them away not wanting to pour out my emotions at the moment. My throat felt dry as a desert. I leaned over to the night stand to grab the glass of water sitting there. However, as I leaned to the side, I felt an immense amount of main, making me groan. The sound of me in pain woke up Yoongi who shot up from the couch and stared at me for a while as if he was debating with himself whether what he was seeing was real. I avoided his eyes not wanting to look in them as they stared me down. The Yoongi took a step forward and pulled me into a bone-crushing hug. I buried my face in the crook of his neck as he held onto my waist. "I was so worried. I thought I lost you, I almost did. Had I been slight late you would have-" he cut his rant off. I just smiled warmly at him, now staring into his dark brown eyes. We both stared into each other's eyes for a while before I broke eye contact and looked down.

"You're not going back" he stated, or more like ordered. My head shot up again as I looked at him in confusion. "Me and hyung talked about it and it's not safe for you to go back. So hyung has offered that you stay with him since he lives alone and this is his own house so you don't have to worry about the rent either." He explained, and I just stared at him speechless. My mind was blank. Of course I wanted to be as away from that hell hole as possible but this was too much to process at the moment.