Let's Get Drunk

From what I could deduced from the conversation he was talking to one of his friends. I too went on my phone to check if my mother had texted me. He soon ended the call and asked me, "My friends are going out to the club, do you want to join?" I considered the proposal for a while and then thought there would be no harm in going out and forgetting about all my problems. "I don't mind. Let me just change." I said and got up and went to my room picking out and outfit and changing into this

" I said and got up and went to my room picking out and outfit and changing into this

I checked myself out in the mirror and walked out. Yoongi gaze fell upon me and he bit his lip looking at me up and down. I felt small under his stare and blood rushed to my cheeks tinting them red. He spoke up in a low voice, "You look nice" he complimented. I looked down, blushing harder, "T-t-thank y-you." I said, mentally cursing myself for stuttering. He got up and grabbed his stuff before walking out the door. I followed him to his car. He opened the door for me causing me to internally die but I managed to retain my composure. I got into the car, buckling up. Yoongi too got into the driver's seat and began driving. He then put on some music which I enjoyed since music is one of my sanctuaries. I stared out the window, watching the people pass by. I didn't realize that I had started singing along to the song that was playing. I also did not notice that Yoongi was closely listening to me sing. When came to realize the situation I suddenly stopped and mumbled a little sorry. Yoongi spoke up, keeping his eyes on the road, "You have a very beautiful voice" I smiled shyly and looked at him, "It's nothing special" I replied. I had been told that I had a good voice multiple times but I was still shy to let people hear. "It's very special." Yoongi spoke while flashing his signature gummy smile. I muttered a thank you and began staring out the window again, occasionally humming to the tunes that were familiar to me.

We soon arrived at the club and walked in. Yoongi spotted his friends and walked over to them. I nervously followed. I had never been the kind of person to socialize so I got really nervous around people. Yoongi, however was an exception because I felt at home with him. Yoongi made his way to two young men, one of them was tall build just like Yoongi, he had his hair gelled back exposing his forehead. I had to admit he was one of the most handsome person I had seen (World Wide Handsome baby) . He had plump pink lips and it was almost like the room lit up every time he smiled or laughed. The man standing next to him was slightly shorter, he had soft purple hair that perfectly complimented his pale skin tone. His movement reflected maturity and calmness. After greeting the two men Yoongi turned to me and pulled me forward, "This is my new friend, Jungkook and Jungkook these are my friends Jin hyung and Namjoon" he said pointing to the two boys. We exchanged greetings and sat down at the bar. I have had a few drinks sometimes but my alcohol tolerance isn't something to be proud of. I got a drink and started drinking slowly. The feeling of the whiskey burning my throat felt amazing. It's been long since I last drank. I was talking to Jin hyung. He gave of a caring vibe which felt almost motherly. During the conversation I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I looked around uncomfortably. Jin hyung noticed my discomfort and asked me, "What's wrong Jungkook?" I looked at him and shook my head and smiled to indicate that I was fine. I tried to shake off the feeling by chugging a glass of whiskey. I was now slightly tipsy as numbness drew over me. Namjoon hyung pulled me to the dance floor while Yoongi and Jin sat talking about something. We began swaying to the beat as I let myself loose. The alcohol obviously had its effect on me and so I danced without a care in the world. Namjoon said something about going to the restroom and left. WhileI was dancing I felt a pair of hands grab my waist.