Friend or Bully?

Yoongi POV:

I woke up because of the sunlight entering my room. I whined and opened my eyes, trying to get used to the light. I looked down to see that I had my arms wrapped around Jungkook who was snuggled into my chest. I smiled at the sight of the young boy sleeping peacefully. I'm not going to lie I liked Jungkook. He was sweet and kind. There was something about him that attracted me to him. Like a warmth, legitimately his smile could make me feel at peace. The way I felt for him was definitely unlike I had felt for anyone. I know I had called him my brother but deep down I knew that it was not true. The way I felt about Jungkook was different from the way I felt with Jin hyung and Namjoon. My train of thought was broken when Jungkook stirred in his sleep. I stroked his hair softly and the corner of my lips lifted as I looked at him. I slowly pulled my hands away from him, making sure to not wake him up. I went to the shower and cleaned up before going to the kitchen and fixing up a breakfast. I made some pancakes, wanting to make some sort of comfort food to make Jungkook feel better. I was busy cooking when I heard a sleepy voice behind me, "You're awake already?". I turned around and a sleepy Jungkook. His hair was messy, eyes half open and eyes puffy. He looked so cute like a little bear. I just wanted to hold him in my arms and shower him with hugs and kisses. What? NO! what was I thinking? I snap out of my thoughts and spoke up, "Yeah, I was just making breakfast. What do you think about pancakes?" A smile appeared on Jungkook's face and his eyes lit up, "I love them. Thank you yoongles" He mumbled in his morning voice. "Yoongles?" I inquired as a blush crept up on my cheek. When Jungkook realized what he had just said, his eyes widened and panic was evident on his face, "I meant....... well......ya know" he tried to explain but failed miserably. I flashed a wide smile and spoke, "It's ok, I like it. You can continue to call me that" Upon hearing this he released a sigh of relief. I put down the breakfast and so we both began eating.

Jungkook P.O.V

While we both were eating the doorbell rang and so Yoongi got up and went to check on the door. The door opened to reveal a relatively short (ha!) young man. He was dressed in proper clothing and his neat grey hair was styled properly and was looking at Yoongi with a wide smile. I recognized the face immediately. He was none other than Park Jimin, the most popular guy of Wellington High. He was notorious for being the biggest playboy. He had slept with literally every girl and guy in the school. However, that's not how I knew him, I knew him as the one who made my life miserable on a daily basis. He is the guy who beats me up with his goons every day. He is the reason I dread going to school. The two boys shared a hug and greeted each other. Then the young boy kissed Yoongi's cheek causing a fire to ignite in me. I don't know why I was feeling this way but I just couldn't help it. I stared at my breakfast, playing around with my food since I had lost my appetite. The young boy walked in and his sight fell upon me. He scanned me fully before speaking up, "What are you doing here?" he said with disgust and aggressiveness laced in his voice. Yoongi tilted his head in confusion, "You two know each other?" he inquired. Before I could say anything Jimin spoke up, "Yeah, we both go to the same school. Jungkookie is a good friend of mine." He lied in a sweet and high-pitched voice as he glared at me. I was aware of the consequences of arguing so I just went along.

The two men sat down opposite to me and we all ate in silence. Usually when I was with Yoongi the silence was comfortable but this time the silence was deafening. There was an awkward tension engulfing the room. Jimin broke the silence as he spoke "Yoonie, can we go out for a movie today?" I looked down, as my grip on the fork tightened. Yoongi thought for a while and then spoke up, "Yeah, and we can bring Jungkook along with us" Upon hearing this Jimin rolled his eyes. "Actually I think I'll pass. I should be going home now. My mother will be home anytime soon" I said, getting up from my chair. Yoongi just sighed and nodded, while Jimin smiled in triumph. I grabbed my stuff and thanked Yoongi for letting me stay the night and then I walked back to my own house.

Once I got home I plopped onto my bed and sighed. Why was I feeling this way about Yoongi? Why did his frankness with Jimin ignite a fire inside me? It was stupid of me to even think about Yoongi. He and Jimin were compatible with each other. They would look good with each other. A nobody like me could not match Jimin's level. Granted, he was an ass to me but other than that he had all the qualities for a perfect partner. Practically everyone was dying to be with him. Besides Yoongi would never feel the same about me. He would always see me as a friend or a younger brother but never more. My mind drifted off to last night. How he had come to my rescue, how he had handled me with such care, such tenderness. It was something I had never experienced, but it sure as hell felt good. I had felt home in Yoongi's arms. How his words had brought me so much comfort? No matter how hard I tried I could not get his warmth and tenderness out of my mind. I don't know what love is, I don't know how it feels to be loved or to love someone. I could not call my feeling for Min Yoongi love but I also knew that the way I felt for him was unlike anything I had ever felt.