Secret Spill, Hearts Connect

Me and Yoongi have been together for a while now. We are all cheesy and lovey dovey. Normally, that would make me cringe, but it all seemed so natural around him. In these moments I was the happiest I had ever been. I was living with Jin hyung and the both of us enjoyed a whole lot. I used to joke around and call hyung Eomma because of how he used to be overprotective over me. I have found a sanctuary with these people. I was feeling such strong emotions. Emotions that I did not even know I could feel. However, some part of me was pulling me down. I couldn't help but think that I didn't deserve any of what I have. Every moment I looked at myself in the mirror; I saw a million flaws. I needed to improve if I was going to look compatible next to you. Yoongi had rejected the mere idea of me changing. He said that I was perfect in his eyes and that he loved me for who I am, but a part to me refused to believe this.

There was another thing playing on my mind. I was terrified of the thought. I had not gone to school because initially Jin hyung wanted me to be careful of my mother and then spring break started. I knew that the moment Jimin would find out, I would be dead meat. There was no way he would let me even live if he were to find out that I'm dating Yoongi. Most of all I couldn't tell Yoon about Jimin. He would never believe me, or at least I think so.

I was so immersed in my thoughts that I had not noticed Yoongi; who had sneaked up behind me. I jumped a little when I felt his hands wrap around my waist. The corners of my lips lifted into a smile. Ever since I had started dating Yoongi; I smiled a little more; I laughed a little louder. He made me so happy. I just hoped that I came close to making him as happy as he made me.

"We're going somewhere special today" he spoke up, gently placing kisses all over my cheeks, down to my neck. I giggled, feeling ticklish. "Where are we going?" I inquired between my giggles. He looked at me excitedly, "To meet my parents" he exclaimed. My throat went dry. I was going to meet his parents. This was a huge step, right? Would they be okay with me being a guy? I could practically feel the anxiety wash over me, as I looked over at Yoongi for comfort.

He just flashed his warm smile, and I practically melted. He really could make me feel better by just a simple gesture. His warmth was now my home. Still a bit anxious, I rushed off to my room; I was making sure that I was dressed well for the occasion. I wanted to make a good impression on his parents so they would accept me. When I told Jin hyung that I was going to meet Yoongi's parents; his face dropped and he became all serious. When he was talking to Yoongi; he seemed panicked and dead serious. However, Yoongi was calm. There was no expression of panic or anxiousness on his face.

Still confused; I finished dressing up. Before I knew it we were on our way. I stared out the car window, fidgeting nervously with my hands. Yoongi noticed my obvious nervousness and anxiety. He reached out and held my hand, stopping me from fidgeting. "They'll love you. Don't worry too much love" he reassured me. I took a deep breath and nodded. I find comfort in knowing that I will have Yoongi by my side, during the entirety of it. Soon Yoongi pulled up at a cemetery. I stared at him in confusion, not knowing what to say. I decided to stay silent. I follow Yoongi without questioning his action.

Then the unexpected happened. Yoongi stopped in front of two graves. I read the names, and then it hit me. His parents had passed. My head immediately turned to Yoongi. I was expecting to see a saddened expression, but instead his face was beaming in joy. "Look who I brought Mom and Dad" he said, pulling me closer by the waist. "This is my boyfriend, Jungkook. He's my love. He's just like you wanted Mom. He's sweet and kind and just so darn precious. Now you can finally rest your concerns about me. He takes really good care of me. He makes me so happy too Mom." He added. I could feel his voice shaking, indicating that he was holding back his tears. I smiled and stepped forward, bowing down respectfully. "Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Min. I'm Jungkook, your son's boyfriend." I greeted. Yoongi's head was hanging low. I crouched down and spoke up again, "Now I know he can be difficult. All in all, if you ask me he is a big whiny baby. Like literally if he doesn't get attention he gets all sulky. But I love him a lot, and I'll take good care of him. You've raised him so well; you must be so proud of the man he has become. I'll try my best to make him happy." I added, tears stinging my eyes. I smiled and got up, holding onto Yoongi's hand. He looked at me; his eyes were glossy but a smile was flashed on his face. I squeezed his hand gently and pulled him into a hug. I felt his every muscle relax at my touch. He gripped on to me tightly, resting his weight on me. There and then, Yoongi had completely melted into my arms. He sobbed silently, and I didn't stop him. I let him cry, I let him out his emotion. A few stray tears rolled down my cheeks; as I held Yoongi tightly in my arms. That day pass by with us in bed and just cuddling. It was our, Sanctuary.