Million Questions

YOONGI P.O.V

Oh My God! Those are the only words I can use to describe what I'm feeling in this moment. I had just kissed him. I had finally given into my urges. I had finally come out of denial and accepted that what I felt for this man right here was unlike anything I had ever felt before. The moment my lips had connected with him I had felt butterflies in my stomach. It was like fireworks were going off. Something just felt so complete. Here he was now, staring right into my eyes, with his cheeks tinted a dark red. It was as if his eyes were asking a million questions. Questions that I didn't have the answer to. 

The tension in the room could be cut by a knife. Every bone in my body wanted to ask him to be mine, but the thought of his reaction caused me to hesitate. I had just kissed him, so there wouldn't be no better time to confess. I mean he kissed back, that means he has some sort of feelings. Right? Ugh idk. Just do it Min Yoongi. Quit being such a coward. Well here goes nothing.  

"I like you, Jungkook. Will you go out with me?" I mumbled quickly, not even breathing.

He tilted his head in confusion. Oh my god he's such an adorable bunny I just want to cuddle and kiss him to death. What are you doing to me Jeon Jungkook? I took a deep breath and spoke up a little more audible this time, "I like you a lot. Will you go out with me?"

I know he heard me this time, the blush on his cheeks darkened almost as if I could feel the heat radiating from his face. He stared at me with his big doe eyes, biting and tugging on his lower lip with his teeth; driving me crazy. I gulped, trying to maintain my composure and resisting my urges, even though I was failing miserably.

Then he inhaled and tried to form words. "Y-yes" he choked out and my mind went into a frenzy. He said yes! I was excited like he had said yes to marriage and not a date, but I couldn't help it he drove me crazy. Then what he said next surprised me, I couldn't fathom it. "I-I like y-you too" he stuttered, cutely. I was smiling like an idiot. Unable to contain my emotions, I picked him up and twirled him around, while he held onto me, giggling. "Down, down" he exclaimed, giggling like a baby and patting my shoulder. I put him down, chuckling softly. He makes me so happy. I would literally die for this bunny.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

In case you haven't figured it out, I'm dying. He asked me out. I was repeating these words in my mind over and over again, as if trying to convince myself that they were true. All of it just seemed so dream like. I was so happy in this moment. It was so surreal. All my worries just seemed to vanish when I was around this man. He's so perfect. My heart was beating so fast that I was scared Yoongi would be able to hear it. He was smiling wide looking at me. Neither of us knew what to do now. Yoongi took the lead and pulled away, and sat down on the bed. I bit my lip nervously, not knowing what to do. He stared at my obviously nervous state for a while, as if contemplating upon what to do. 

Then he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down gently, causing me to fall into his lap. I blushed at his actions, trying to avoid his eyes. He put his finger under my chin and guided my face to meet his eyes. He flashed a wide smile and spoke, "You're so cute" he mumbled, causing my cheeks to warm up. "M-maybe we s-should sleep" I stuttered out. 

He nodded in agreement and so I got up from his lap, despite not wanting to. I lay down on my side of the bed, facing the wall to avoid being towards Yoongi. I heard shuffling on the other side, indicating that Yoongi had lay down. I closed my eyes, trying to get some sleep knowing damn well it would be impossible to get any after all that had just happened.

Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I could feel Yoongi's breath on my neck. I had no other option except to give into his touch. I took in his warmth, snuggling into it and slowly drifted off to sleep as I played the events from before over and over on my mind as if on a continuous loop.