Pleading for Help

I looked back only to see a smirking guy looking down at me. I tried to get out of his grip but it only tightened around me. He whispered in my ear, "How about we go somewhere private, Baby boy?" I froze up not knowing how to respond. He moved closer to me and as by reflex I moved back but soon I was pinned to the wall. He stared at me hungrily, licking his lips. One of his hands moved to my thigh as he caressed it. He leaned in closer and began nibbling on my ear. I tried to push him but my strength was nothing compared to his. My eyes teared up and my body began trembling in fear. Numbness washed over me and my body refused to respond. No matter how hard I tried to scream for help, no voice came from my throat. I closed my eyes, hoping for it to be over, completely giving up. His hands roamed all over my body, but I stood there weak and vulnerable. Tears streamed down my cheeks.

Yoongi P.O.V.

I was talking to Jin Hyung when Namjoon came running to me. Panic and worry was evident on his face. "What happened Namjoon ah?" I inquired. He spoke breathlessly, " I can't find Jungkook anywhere, hyung. I went to the restroom for a minute and now he's not there." I shot up from my seat and began looking around and Jin hyung and Namjoon did the same. I looked around the crowded dance floor, trying hard to find his familiar face. That's when my eyes landed upon him, but he was pinned to the wall as tears streamed down his cheeks and a man ran his hands all over him. I could tell that Jungkook was trying desperately fight him off but his strength could not match the strength of the man. I ran over and shouted, "YAH" to get the man's attention. Upon hearing my voice Jungkook's eyes shot open as he stared at me with his is watery eyes that were pleading for help. Upon seeing tears in his eyes my eyes darkened and all I saw was red. I attacked the man and tackled the man to the ground and got on top of him landing blow after blow. I was going to kill the man but I was interrupted by a soft whimper from Jungkook. I looked at him and he was trembling with fear. I got off the man who ran away for dear life. I walked over to Jungkook and pulled him into my embrace. He relaxed on my touch and buried himself into me, as I felt his tears staining my shirt. I picked him up and walked out the club making my way to the car. He didn't let go of me for a second. I sat down in the car with him in lap. "I'm so sorry, please stop crying Jungkook." I whispered. He sniffled and stopped slowly began to regain his composure. He took deep breaths and wiped his tears. I rubbed his back reassuringly allowing him to take his time to calm down. "I'm sorry for your shirt" he spoke lowly and softly. In return I just flashed a warm smile and said, "It's ok. Let's get out of here" I gently put him down in the passenger seat and put his seat belt on before getting in the driver seat and starting drive. Halfway I realized that I had forgotten to tell Jin hyung and Namjoon so I called them and told them that everything was fine. I looked at Jungkook and asked him, "Would you be ok with staying at my place? I don't want you to stay alone" He just nodded in consent, staring out the window.