Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

"Take as many days as you need off of school," Uncle Chris reminds me as I concealed my enter face, to cover up the fact that I have a bruise right under my eye, and to make sure that line, where Ms. Blake had tried to kill me, was gone. Well, not completely gone, just covered up so people don't stare and ask questions.

"I'm fine, Uncle Chris," I had put down the beauty bleeder and twirled in my chair, looking over at him. Uncle Chris had walked over to me, concern filled in his eyes.

"It's not fine, Addison," Uncle Chris speaks firmly. "You need to rest." I shake my head, refusing to. He sighed. "Right, I didn't want to use my backup, but I'm telling your mother."

My eyes widen. "What?! No! She can't know I almost died, twice-"

"Twice?!" Uncle Chris's voice exclaimed, his own eyes widening. "I promised my sister I would keep you safe and away from all the Supernatural, why did you lie to me?"

"I... I didn't lie," I stutter. "I just haven't told you anything because you haven't asked?"

Uncle Chris shakes his head. "You're going home,"

"No!" I sat up quickly. "I can't go home, not now! I need to help them finish whatever the hell this is, you can't make me go home. Not now."

Uncle Chris sighed. "Fine." He stresses. "I won't tell your mother because I know she would have a go at me and that would last for hours on the phone and then she'd book a flight here to take you home yourself. But, promise me one thing, no more lies, okay?"

I nod my head. "No more lies."

——

"Hey, anyone wanna tell me when they're getting my niece out of here?" Peter had exclaimed down the halls of Beacon Hils Hospital.

I had gone with Peter to make sure Cora is alright, I sat in the hospital chair. Stiles and Scott have gone over to Derek and told that Ms. Blake was the Darach, trying to make him believe it's her. We all know he had a thing for her.

But over here, it is a nightmare over here. Everyone was supposed to be evacuating.

There's a huge Thunderstorm, causing everyone to panic. I haven't seen a Hospital so busy. "Sorry, but she wasn't, uh-" Melissa had came in, her eyes widening when she saw Peter. "You're supposed to be dead."

"I get that a lot, actually," Peter tells her. I looked to Cora, noticing the beeping had speed up and she wakes up, gasping, then leans over the bed a throws up a black substance.

Mistletoe.

The nurses had came to help with Cora and in minutes Peter had gotten a call. He motioned towards me and I walked over to him.

"It's not good," Peter begins. "She's in and out of consciousness. She's vomiting up black blood along with one other alarming substance."

"Mistletoe." I heard Derek on the other end of the line.

"How did you know that?" Peter asks in a hushed whisper, questioning the same thought I had. Expect, we got no answer, in fact, he had hung up. Peter turned to me. "Why are you even here?"

"To..." I trailed off, trying to figure out an answer. "I don't know. I just have a feeling, I need to be here. For Cora."

We tried to move Cora to get to the ambulance by pushing her in a wheelchair, there was a loud roar on the other side double doors in the corridor, I thought it was Derek, Scott, Stiles, and Ms. Blake as they had texted earlier beforehand that they were coming.