Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Four

"Scott! Scott!" I rushed over to Scott who was on the ground, outside of Kira's house, unconscious.

Scott sat up, wincing, then panics. "Barrow, he took Kira!"

"We know," Stiles informed him. "He was after her the whole time."

Scott had then called Allison, asking if she found anything after asking me, I said no but I told him Isaac and Allison might've found something by now.

"All right, thanks." Scott turns to us, hanging up the phone and putting it inside his pockets.

"We have to think of something." I quickly said, nervous. "He's going to kill her."

"I knew he was there." Lydia looked at us. "How did I know that?"

"Because you heard flies, right?" Stiles recalls.

"What do you hear now?" Scott asks quickly, we were all looked at her.

She looked down at the floor; like she was trying to hear something. Lydia shakes her head. "Nothing. I feel like I can do this. But I don't know what do you." Lydia worriedly says. "It's like it's on the tip of my tongue, and I don't know how to trigger it. I just, I swear to God, it literally makes me wanna scream."

Lydia had walked a few steps away from us, pulling at her hair. "Okay, then scream." Stiles had stepped forward carefully, eyeing her. "Lydia scream."

Lydia then lets out a big scream, Stiles held me close to him and I pressed my hands against my ears, leaning into his touch; trying to block out the scream. Stiles' hands shoot up to his ears, blocking her high-pitched scream out.

I let go of Stiles slowly, pulling away from him and dropping my arms when she had finished. He dropped his hands as well. Lydia turned her head slowly to us before looking up.

Her gaze is set on a street lamp. "Its not flies." Lydia suddenly realises. Lydia turned her head towards us, making us all jump backwards, not because we were scared of her, but I guess in shock. I bumped into Stiles'. "It's electricity." 

"Wait a second," Stiles muttered. "Barrow was an electrical engineer. He worked at a power substation."

Scott stepped forward. "What substation?"

——

It was a race to get the substation. Stiles drives Lydia and I, Scott was ahead on his dirtbike. I was in the back, getting my bow and arrows ready. Stiles and Lydia sat in the front.

We had soon enough pulled up outside the substation. I jumped out of the back, leaving Stiles to talk to Lydia and I chase after Scott.

"Scott!" I called out and he paused; looking back at me. In one hand, I had my bow. Scott nods approving, and we both run inside the substation, we both paused our running, looking around. Well, she wasn't here.

Suddenly, Scott's head jerks to the right and he continues to run again, I followed behind him. We both paused we stare into an entrance, Kira was tide up to the fence. "Scott, no!" Kira yelled out at us as we were running towards her. "Look out!"

Then, Scott was electrocuted by Barrow; Barrow's main focus was on Scott who was grunting on the ground now and I quickly hid behind the cage. Barrow had gone towards Kira, holding up the electret cords that sparked to life.

I quickly got to shit together with my bow, I put the arrow in and I pulled back the string and aimed towards his shoulder. "Don't..." Scott called out and I paused. "She's not... She's not the one you want."

Barrow had turned and looked at Scott. Before he could even electronic Kira, I had shot the arrow right onto his shoulder and he lets out a yell and he puts the electric cords on Kira, but, Barrow had flown back like it was a rebound from Kira. I jumped when all the cages sparked with electricity.

Barrow lays on the ground, completely fried. I watched in amazement as Kira absorbs the electricity, she was now standing up; the electricity absorbing into her hands. I stepped out from my hiding place.

Kira looked at us in shock once she was done absorbing the electricity.

What the hell is she?

A/N

Well this is probably the shortest chapter I'm ever gonna post on here, I'm so sorry lol.

We've almost got 5K views! Thank y'all so much, this means the world to me, truly!

I feel like I haven't written in forever tbh.

Love y'all so much, I'll see you tomorrow!!