Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Thirty-One

"Whoa," Derek had yanked me back as we are now outside the Beacon Hills hospital. My eyes widen as I watched the live wire in the water that had came out of possibly nowhere. "Go stand on the grass," beside us was a patch of grass.

"But—"

"Addison, go," Derek demands and I sighed heavily before rushing towards the grass, avoiding the water and watching everything that went down up here. I watched as the live wire was making its way towards Kira, who stands in the water and she grabbed ahold of the live wire.

She's not even being fazed by this. Kira had placed a hand over the spark, I watched as all the lights blink that was on the in hospital. Kira looked over at us, her eyes glowing a dark beautiful orange.

She had blinked at her glowing eyes disappeared. Everyone had rushed out of the hospital in a panic, Kira dropped the live wire and I grew nervous. A lot of people had seen what Kira had just done.

My eyes looked over at Isaac who lays on the ground, Derek had run towards him and my heart worries for him. I sprint after Derek, bending down beside him. "Isaac?" I asked worriedly, he didn't respond.

"He's not breathing," Derek whispered and my eyes widen. "Scott, he's not breathing!"

——

My heart pounds as I walked down the hallways at school the next morning. Isaac has a serious condition right now, his burns on his neck looked painful. Stiles has gone missing from the hospital, which made me more anxious. It has been 2 days since Stiles had been missing.

A locker door slams and I jumped. I don't know what's wrong with me lately, but everything has been hyper-sensitive. Allison has been at the hospital with Isaac all weekend.

Teachers all day have been asking me where they are and I always respond with "I don't know". The only people that are here is Ethan, Aiden, Scott and Kira.

Which is who I'm with right now as we walked quickly down the hallway during our study class as I listen to their conversation. "The thing is, in all of the stories, Kitsune are tricksters. They're mischievous. They don't really get caught up in right or wrong. Or even understand it." Kira explained to us.

"What does that mean?" Scott questions. "It's just doing it for the hell of it?"

"No," Kira responds. "There was something else I found." We round the corner. "If you somehow offend a Nogitsune, it can react pretty badly," we had stopped in the hallways.

"How do you offend a Nogitsune?" Scott asks, raising an eyebrow.

Kira shrugs. "I don't know. But if it's doing something this bad, then someone really, really offended it."

——

"Listen up!"

I hide behind the lockers in the boys' room, Coach had blown the whistle loudly for us. He doesn't know I'm here. I snuck in here as Ethan and Aiden wanted to talk to Scott.

"Anybody catches the slightest glimpse of Stilinski, you contact the first available teacher. Got it?" Coach questions and no one answers. "Got it!"

"Yes, Coach!" The boys shout back, causing me to smirk.

"There is a card on my desk for Isaac Lahey," he continued. "And every one of you losers is not only going to sign it, you're going to write a personal message so profound and deep, its gonna bring a tear to Coach's eye. Who's first? Ah, Danny! That's how you do it, buddy, keep it PG,"

"No Stiles, no demonic Ninjas," Ethan speaks once Coach was done speaking. We were in a cornered off area, where no one was. "Things are getting too quiet."