Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

"You see the twins?"

"No,"

It was the same night, we had made it out to the car park of the Hospital. My heart was racing. My eyes looked at my family. "But I see my family."

The two werewolves looked where I was looking. They were standing right in front of us. Uncle Chris had his guns and Allison had her bow.

"Not to bring up uncomfortable memories," Isaac begins. "But wasn't the last time you saw them the time you killed Kate and then they burned you alive, hmm?" Isaac turned his head and Peter was already gone.

I wasn't that surprised. Allison had told me this story when she spent 6 months with me. Isaac and I hopped out of the car and Uncle Chris's eyes land on me. "What are you doing here?" Uncle Chris asked, his voice rising.

I smiled sheepishly as we approached them quickly. "Surprise."

"Where are the others?" Allison then asks, cutting into our short arguing.

"I don't know," Isaac replied. "Scott and Stiles went back for Derek and Jennifer. Addison and I had to get Cora out.

That's when another vehicle approached out, it was Derek coming out of the driver's seat. "Where's Scott and Stiles'?" Allison asks him.

"Stiles is still at the hospital," Derek begins, practically shouting as he walked his way over to Uncle Chris's car and opened up a side door. "He's gonna hold off the cops for us." He pulls Cora over his shoulder. "We have to go right now."

"What about Scott and Melissa?" Uncle Chris asks. Isaac had opened the door for Derek's vehicle and Derek placed Cora in there.

"Jennifer took Melissa," Derek announced and my heart almost stopped for Scott. Poor Scott. Derek closes the side door and looked at us.

"What about Scott?" My cousin asks. Derek continues to walk around to the driver's seat. "Derek, where's Scott?"

Derek hesitant to open the door and turned around to us. "He went with Deaclaion."

——

"The word is Guardian, Allison and Addison," Uncle Chris informs us as we entered our home and we went into his office. Guardian. Two sacrifices had been made, they were Sheriff Stilinski and Melissa because they were Guardians. "More than anyone you would know that a role I haven't exactly lived up to lately."

Stiles shuts the door behind us and I turned on the lights. It was the next morning. "But she took Scott's mother and Stiles' father. That's not a coincidence."

"Yeah, I'd also consider the fact that someone put your name up in large block letters on elevator doors," Stiles added. "That kind of felt like a warning to me." We all think that Uncle Chris is going to be the next sacrifice and we need to have a plan to stop her from getting to Uncle Chris.

"I think it might be Morrell," Allison begins. We stand behind Uncle Chris's desk, Uncle Chris stands in front of his desk. "She knows a lot more than she lets on, and she might even be trying to help us."

"Well, she needs to get on that a lot faster, okay?" Stiles stresses. "Seeing how the Lunar eclipse is less than two freaking nights away." Stiles took a seat on the single couch in front of Uncle Chris's office.

"Stiles, don't give up hope," Uncle Chris reminds him.

"They could already be dead," Stiles softly says, looking at the ground.

"I don't think so," Uncle Chris begins. "There's something about Jennifer's tactics. It's like she's still positioning, still moving piece into place."