Chapter One

The first day back was always nerve-wracking. The fact that it was the first day of senior year didn't make it any better. Planning for senior project, already trying to get into a decent college, trying to get all your shit together with the one year left, it was definitely stressing these young students out.  

The group of eleven met up in the cafeteria, taking some time to themselves as the freshmen scrambled about with some of the juniors to give them a tour of the school. Aries was the first one at the table, skimming through his schedule that he had pulled up online on his phone. It wasn't long before the rest of his close friends came over.

Aries looked up from his phone and smirked a bit as he looked at them "A new year new me" he said with a smile as he leaned back in his seat a bit. 

"You're going to fall if you keep doing that" Capricorn looked over at him and rose an eyebrow. Aries only rolled his eyes at her comment. Capricorn was a kind girl, she definitely had her sweet moments. But of course, she had her nit picking moments that just annoyed Aries to his core.

"Plus you say that every year" Taurus mumbled in a grumpy tone, clearly not having a full night of sleep. But at this point, she could feel herself growing annoyed with the saying. Ever since freshman year, there hasn't been a change in her life. New year new me? Complete bull. 

"I thought it was September" Virgo furrowed her eyebrows as she looked over at Aries.

Leo scoffed at her words and sighed "It is dumb ass" he shook his head as he noticed a taller blonde walk towards their table.

"Is it taken?" The stranger asked, grabbing everyones attention. He pointed at the last empty seat, his eyes going back and forth between everyone.

"Go right ahead" Gemini said with a smile and a nod of his head before going back to his conversation with Aquarius. 

"Thanks" He replied with a small smile as he sat down in the empty seat.

Leo looked him up and down and rose an eyebrow, feeling skeptical of the newbie. On the other hand, Sagittarius completely perked up.

"Hey!" She said with a wide smile, reaching over to give him a small wave "I'm Sagittarius but just call me Sag" she shrugged and took a sip from her water bottle "Easier that way"

"Pisces" The blonde chuckled at her introduction "Nice to meet you"

Pisces moved his eyes over to a brunette, her eyes glued to her phone. He couldn't help but smile as he looked at her. Libra eventually looked up from her phone to see Pisces looking at her. She gave him a small smile before leaning over to Aquarius "Who's he?" She whispered to him, not having paid attention.

"I'll explain later" Aquarius laughed and shook his head as he ran a hand through his hair before going back to chatting with Gemini.

Libra nodded and turned her attention back over at Pisces. She had to admit, she did find him quite attractive. She gave him a small wink, leaving a pink blush on the blondes cheek. Libra laughed quietly to herself and smiled before looking back down at her phone.

"You just move here?" Aries asked, crossing his arms a bit as he looked at Pisces.

Pisces sighed quietly before nodding "I just moved here from Montana, dad got a better job and he couldn't pass it up" he said with a small shrug.

"Oh damn, a new school during senior year. Man if I were you I would start digging my grave. Six feet under. And if you like I could-" Aquarius began with a laugh before feeling a smack to his arm"Hey!" he scoffed, rubbing his arm as he looked over at Taurus.