【10】

Harry's POV:

A shift happened between me and Celeste. We had left the museum and stopped at a small cafe to grab something for lunch. It wasn't until then that I realized how easy it was talking to her.

The whole time, I hadn't even had a bad thought or closed myself off from her. I do it most often with a lot of people, even my own family.

Staring at her, I watched as she ate her fries and seemed to be enjoying herself. The faint smile that was left on her lips, was a sign she was somewhat happy.

I often tried to take in her appearance. Her olive colored skin was smooth, the way her dark black hair made her blue eyes pop out even more. I took notice of her facial structure, her cheek bones weren't necessarily super noticeable but they definitely were there. Celeste had the perfect face shape, one where her nose slopped down and her lips were perfectly plush.

She had the body of a goddess, her hips gave her a hourglass figure. I couldn't not notice her perfect breasts, the way they peaked out of that cute little dress she was wearing. My eyes traveled down to her hands, I had remembered how soft they were. Noticing she had a ring on her right hand, on the middle finger. She had always worn it, never taking it off. It must have held some importance to her. Her nails were no longer painted as they were days ago.

The circular red stone was held by some brass wiring and it shined in the light. She liked wearing jewelry as I could tell she wore it often. The necklace she wore was a simple little diamond, that rested on her upper chest.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I then took notice of a scar right below her collarbone, a dark line, faded.

"Harry?" she says, breaking the silence and I sit up looking into her eyes. "Yeah?" I say and she looks at me concerned.

"Are you okay?" she asks and I decide if I should even ask about it, "what's that scar?" I point at it.

Her fingers instantly move to it and she runs over it, feeling it under her fingertips. Looking into her eyes, she stares at me as if she had seen a ghost.

Instantly I go to drop the subject but she interrupts "I got it when I was little" she says and her eyes move to the table. "It is just one but there is a bigger and uglier one elsewhere" she says and she takes a deep breath as she continues to speak. "We were in a car crash, I was the one who was most affected. I had spent a few weeks in the hospital and most of my lower body was affected by it" she says as her head begins to shake from side to side.

"I have my own scars as well" I say and she looks at me frowning. "Did you cover one with your tattoos?" she says and I shake my head. It makes me question if she ever wanted a tattoo or if she had any.

"Do you have a tattoo?" I ask and her eyes dart to me and her cheeks turned a slight pink, she smiles slightly "yes. Just one" she says and my eyebrows raise as I realize it must be somewhere hidden. I hope I could see it someday.

She continues to eat at her fries and takes a sip of her water. Thinking back to earlier, it made me feel a whole lot better after talking to her. We talked non-stop about everything. I had learned the little things I couldn't have possibly found out any other way. She played softball at a younger age and that she had a brother, older than her. Although I had saw a picture of them together on one of her posts on Instagram.

She then told me about her history growing up, me hardly mentioning mine as I hated talking or even thinking about it. She had knew something was off, so she didn't bother asking.

Her love for her job went far beyond, I had only wished I went to pursue my law degree. Celeste had several more years to go for school until she graduated. But she currently was working as a office clerk for a publishers company. Celeste was super passionate about becoming a publisher.