【15】

[ warning: This chapter has heavy content]

Anne is so stunning.

I can totally see where he gets his looks from.

I felt shy approaching her as she cleaned up in the kitchen. Harry was overly excited as he greeted her, planting a kiss on her cheek. "Mom" he says and she looks to him but I quickly catch her eye as she looks over to me, standing shyly in the doorway of the kitchen.

"This is Celeste" he speaks and within seconds shes approaching me and giving me the biggest hug.

"Oh my" she speaks, her voice so soft and caring. It made me feel warm and peaceful. She holds me at arms length and gets a look at me.

"You are even more gorgeous than in the pictures" she speaks and touch the ends of my hair and shakes her head. "I'm Anne, Harry's wonderful mother" she looks over at him, winking and I couldn't help but smile myself.

"Nice to meet you Anne" I say as I feel my face heat up.

"You have no idea how happy you make my boy" she says, her perfect white teeth showing from her big smile. She glances over at Harry and goes over to him.

"You better not lose this one" she points a finger at him. Anne easily wraps her arms around Harrys waist and he returns the hug, smiling like a idiot. I automatically noticed the height difference. Harry was taller than most people.

Turning to me, she clasps her hands together "are you hungry or thirsty? I was just making dinner" she gestures to some of the things she already has pulled out.

"That would be nice. Thank you" I say and I glance over at Harry as he leans against the counter. "Do you need help?" he asks as he folds his arms.

"No no. Go ahead and show her around" she waves the spatula, shes holding, around in the air. Without hesitation, he takes my hand and drags me out of the kitchen. I automatically smell some scent thing in the next room. Something sweet and fruity.

After showing me around, I definitely adored their house. It was a two story like mine. But his had a much smaller lay out. I even took the time to look at the collage of pictures on the one wall in the family room of him and his sister. They looked nothing alike.

Harry is sat at his desk, spinning around on his chair. His eyes are casted down at his phone. My eyes do a once over of his room. It was bare, stripped of his childhood.

But what was left, giving me hints of a little Harry growing up in this room. My eyes dart from the soccer trophies on his shelves and the soccer poster up on the wall. I then notice the paint swatches of different greys near the doorway of his closet. Once a plan to have painted the walls but was never done.

He looks up at me then back down at his phone. I go over to his bed and sit on it. It was a small bed, a twin, but rather comfy.

Laying back on it, I notice the star stickers on the ceiling, the ones that glow in the dark.

I look over to Harry as he stands over me, "scoot" he says as he gestures with his hands. I move against the wall, laying on my side.

He lays down next to me and turns to me. He stares at me and it's silent for some time. My stomach turns over repeatedly from the way he is looking at me.

From the bright green in his eyes to the way his plump lips were parted, I never could understand how he was so perfect.

"Tell me more about you" he says softly. I smile slightly and I press my lips together, rolling them a bit. Thinking of things he couldn't possibly already know.