【13】

A month and three days.

That is how long it's been since I saw him last. I had kept my myself busy by working and hanging out with Lydia and her other friends for the past few weeks. But I am always having a problem with doing my school work. I could never focus.

All I could think about was him.

I often thought about it. The fact that he had been watching me for months before I even noticed him. It made my heart fall out of my ass seeing the terrified look on his face. And most of all, the look of defeat as I left his place.

A war was going on through my head. Should I go in? But thats an invasion of privacy?

What was behind this door? I was never going to find out if I didn't go inside.

Opening the door slowly, I see the room was dark. My eyes traveled to the closed curtains covering the large window. Walking over to them, I slowly push the heavy material open.

My eyes drift down to the desk in front of me. Papers all scattered across it. He was so unorganized and it made me want to straighten it up. My OCD itching to fix it all. The Nikon camera sat in the corner of the desk, made me wonder what he took pictures of.

He had written several things down and my eyes stopped on the list.

Picking it up, my eyes go wide as I realised it was a schedule I went by. The days and times I worked. When I went to the gym and what I did on my free days.

A shiver ran down my spine.

He really knew where I was at all times. And not only that, he knew who I hung out with.

Turning, I gasp and put a hand over my mouth as I looked amongst the walls. Printed photos of me were scattered on both of the walls to the left and right of me.

The nauseous feeling rose in my stomach and I could hear him come into the room. I couldn't bare to look at him. It was sickening. There was at least over ten photographs on each wall. Almost every one, I looked different. One a day?

Me going to work or me at the gym. Sitting in the cafes or even on the bus. He was everywhere I went and I hadn't even noticed.

"What....is all of this?" I say as I could feel my throat tighten up. He shook his head. The fear evident on his face. I had discovered his secret.

"Celeste. This isn't what it looks like" he says and I couldn't help but stare. The man in front of me had a big heart in there somewhere. He was so kind to me when he wanted to be. But it scared the hell out of me at just how far he would go.

I look away, looking to the photos and I could feel the ache in my chest. "It looks like you have been watching me! everywhere I went!" I shout and I felt myself shaking.

I was walking right into his trap. Maybe this all was apart of his game. I hated how I willingly gave myself to him.

Was I insane to even let all of this happen? Maybe I was the psychopath.

I watch as he begins to pace and he tugs at his hair. "I didn't...I didn't want you to know about this. I am sorry" he says helplessly and I suddenly don't know what to say as I toss the paper back on the desk with the other papers.

I wasn't wanting to know the answers to all of the questions that were building in my head but I needed to know one. 

"How long?" I ask and I watch him standing there staring at me looking wounded. "Celeste-" he goes to speak but I am tired of hearing lies, "how fucking long?!" I shout.