【17】

Celeste:

This was so risky.

I felt filthy doing this in the bathroom as my family sat in the other room. But what made me so brave was the four glasses of wine in my system.

I immediately got onto my knees, looking up at him as I undid his belt. I was determined to make him cum within two minutes.

His hand grips the edge of the counter and his dark eyes watch me intensively as I unzipped his jeans and shoved them down.

I could already see the bulge starting to form in his boxers.

"C....I don't think this is-"  he inhales sharply as I pull out his hardened dick, taking him into my hand.

Looking up at him, I slowly move my hand then faster within seconds. I take him into my mouth as I suck his dick fast, bobbing my head.

He hisses and groans softly, his fingers gliding into my hair.

Quickly, I get up and he looks at me dazed and confused. I smirk as I lift my dress and push down my underwear.

Seconds after, I am shoving him against the wall and kissing him. A growl escapes him as he grabs at my ass.

Pulling away from me, he spins me around and bends me over the sink. I gasp as I stare at him in the mirror. The dark look on his face makes me want him even more.

My body was buzzing and my head was spinning but I didn't care, I needed him.

Spreading my legs a bit more with his knee, he slowly eases into me from behind. I whimper, feeling how big he is, always feeling me up.

He pushes himself all the way in, his eyes momentarily closing before opening again.

"Fuck" he mumbles as he grabs onto my shoulder. His other hand grips at my hip and I grip onto the sides of the counter. I was needing him so badly.

Harry begins to quickly thrust into me. The tip of his dick plunging deep inside me. The feeling was overbearing.

"God yes" I whisper as I watch him watch me in the mirror. The speed of his thrusts increase as he begins to pound into me. He tries not to make too much noise doing so but at this point they were gonna hear us anyways.

He reaches around me and rubbed my clit. The feeling making me close my eyes momentarily as I let out soft moans.

Seconds later, he is grabbing the top half of my body by my neck and holding me against his chest. I gasp at the new angle.

The grip he has on my neck tightening, oh how fucking dirty it all was. The way we looked, the way I looked.

My cheeks were flushed and my pupils were blown out. I looked fucked out of my mind. And slowly, I began to feel it too.

I whimper as he thrusts deeper into me. I grip onto his arm as I put my head back onto his shoulder.

"I can't last much longer"  he says through his heavy breathing. I shake my head and squeeze my eyes shut as I could feel my body becoming stiff. Within seconds I am letting my body ride out my high as I let out a strangled moan.

His hand coming up to cover my mouth. He breaths heavily as I feel him slowing down and letting out small grunts. "Fuuuucck" he says lowly.

I lift my head, feeling like my legs were to give out any second. I look at us in the mirror and his head is leaned against my own and his eyes are closed as he stilled.

I could feel puffs of air hit the side of my face. I smiled slightly and he releases his hand around my neck as I touch his arm.

Seconds after, we freeze as we hear a knock. "C?" we hear my brother call through the door.