•Chapter 10•

Heyyyyy I'm not dead and I'm sorry. Um I haven't updated for awhile bcuz I tried doing suicide twice when I last updated. And u would never guess who "saved" me from doing suicide. My older brother 😂😂 who knew that asshole even cared, let alone have a heart. But um I was in the hospital in suicidal watch bcuz my big bro told my father and my father told my fam and everything is just a big fucking mess for a useless reason. ANYWAY lets get this shitty chapter done.

---

Namjoon woke up in pain. A lot of pain. His head hurted and his whole body was aching. He groaned and noticed that he was in a dimmed lighted room, but he was still able to see despite his blurry vision too.

Namjoon slowly sat up but immediately regretted it. His back spiked up in pain and his head pounded with rage. He bit onto his bottom lip as hard as he could to avoid causing noise, but that caused him to whimper loudly.

Namjoon's eyes burned with tears slowly building up. He shut his eyes and took a breather. He slowly rose up again and bit onto his bottom lip to transfer all the silent pain there. As he slowly got up he cried with his lip between his teeth and tears leaving his closed eyes.

When Namjoon successfully got up he tasted blood but he didn't care. What he cared about is wanting to know why the fuck he wasn't wearing a shirt. What the hell. He looked down at his slim stomach and noticed marks all over. Oh my god. Please god no. He silently begged in his head, he had an idea of what happened to him. He shook his head so the thoughts would leave his mind. It's not that Namjoon. It's not that.

But he believed what he thought it was when he removed the blanket that covered half his body. What he saw was horrifying to him. Not only was his upper half bare, but his bottom half was too. He saw bruises, stratches...and hand prints all over his torso and legs. He sat there frozen with fear and let out a choked sob.

Namjoon slowly shook his head. No no no no no no. He bit his lip, closed his eyes again and got ready to feel pain of getting off the bed he was on. He took a deep breath through his nose and moved his legs off the bed so they hung. That wasn't bad. He thought.

Namjoon closed his eyes and let his head fall back carefully because his head was still pounding. He put his shaky hands back to balance himself but when he did he felt something wet. 

He immediately opened his eyes, but he felt like he was hit in the head when he did that. He hissed before he looked down and brought his hand in sight. What he saw literally proved what he was thinking. He shook badly and saw red and white on his hand. He could smell the awful.. Smell. What he saw in his hand was obviously blood and cum.

Namjoon let his tears fall and then grabbed the blanket he used and wiped his hand. He turned his head and saw that there was a lot of blood and cum. He silently cried. I need to get out of here.

Namjoon looked ahead and saw a basket full of clothes on a dresser. Clean or not I don't give a fuck. He got up but when he did he immediately fell to the ground with a loud thump and a loud cry. He widen his eyes and crawled forward. The only thing on his mind was at least wearing pants.

Namjoon crawled forward as loud cries left his mouth because the raging pain he felt throughout his body hurted like hell. He simply didn't give a shit if he were loud anymore because he was pretty sure someone heard him.

When Namjoon successfully made it to the dresser he pushed it with his body so the basket of clothes could fall because they were at the edge of it. He let out another choked sob because the impact on his body hurted.

When the clothes finally fell he grabbed the first thing he saw and quickly put it on. Thankfully the item he grabbed were pants.

Namjoon began to breath hard as he heard footsteps head his way. He threw clothes around trying find a shirt. When he found one he immediately put it on, and just as he was done the door to the room he was in opened.

Namjoon sat there frozen. He felt the stare of the person that entered the room. He was way too scared to look up and see who it was.

"I see your awake."

Namjoon let tears fall and held his sobs in despite how much it hurted his throat. He sat there and felt his bottom in so much pain he'd rather just die.

"I'm talking to you."

Namjoon bit his bottom lip and kept his head down. I know. He plainly thought. But he didn't want to talk to the person that touched him and used him inappropriately.

Jungkook took slow steps and he saw Namjoon scoot back. He sighed before he walked toward him at a regular pace.

Namjoon immediately turned his body, and tried to crawl away when he saw Jungkook walk up to him kind or fast.

"Namjoon." Jungkook said before he he stopped walking.

Namjoon stopped and turned back around then sat there and pouted. "What?.. " He said in a tiny voice but he couldn't hear himself.

Everything happened in a blink of an eye. Namjoon is sitting there like a whiny toddler, and the next he is laying there breathing hard while hitting a hard chest.

As soon as Namjoon sat there and pouted Jungkook waited for him to say something before he ran up to him and made him scream.

Jungkook practicality tackled Namjoon onto his back. When he was laying on top of him Namjoon began hitting his chest screaming cuss words out at him.

"Get off of me you asshole!" Namjoon said trying to push him off, but Jungkook reacted quickly by grabbing his wrist and pinning them above his head.

Namjoon cried.

"What'd you say!?" Jungkook yelled before slapping Namjoon.

Namjoon's head turned to the side and he cried even harder. He hid his head in his arm and apologized. "I'm sorry please stop! "

"Jungkook!" Jin yelled when he saw the position that two younger ones were in. He ran up to them and pushed Jungkook off of Namjoon.

Namjoon then pushed Jin back and got up only to feel pain shoot up his spine, but he fought it and ran out of the room.

"Namjoon!" Jungkook yelled before he and Jin got up and ran after him.

Namjoon ran in the hallway and heard fast footsteps behind him. He cried as he knew there is no way he is going to make it out of there.

Namjoon made it to the staircase and ran down as fast as he could. Almost there. He thought as he saw the door in sight.

"Taehyung!" Jin yelled when he saw him walk out the theater room.

Taehyung looked up and saw Namjoon up and running. He widened he eyes, and quickly ran up to him only for Namjoon to turn a different direction. "Namjoon!" He called out but Namjoon ignored him a kept running. How the hell is he so fast after what we did to him.

Namjoon ran and ran looking for a room that looks like it would be unlocked, doesn't have any humans what so ever and would have a window. He felt hope give him a little tingle throughout his hurt body when he saw a room.

Namjoon ran as fast as he could only to feel himself be grabbed by the back of the shirt he was wearing, and pulled back with much force causing him to fall to the ground making him groan.

---

Goodnight.