•Chapter 12•

Namjoon cried as he sat in the corner of what seem to be Taehyung's bathroom. He held his knees up to his chest. He had no idea what was coming to him but he was sure it wasn't good. Suddenly a thought struck him. I miss you so much Dad. He cried harder at the thought of never being able to see him again.

Namjoon looked around the room. He noticed he's been hiding for quite awhile. He didn't bother about escaping because he knows there's no way he would be successful to leaving.

Namjoon looked around the bathroom. It was a huge bathroom, just like Jimin's. He was so distracted by his thoughts of bathrooms that he didn't hear someone enter the one he was in.

"I see your already a step ahead." Taehyung said as he stared at Namjoon.

Namjoon flinched and got up to his feet. He stared back at Taehyung. He saw Taehyung enter the bathroom and close the door before locking it.

Namjoon's breathing started to quicken as he backed up. He saw Taehyung set clothes on the racket that stood next to the door.

"Strip." Taehyung said.

Namjoon's eyes widen and he clutched the hem of his shirt. "N-no." He was still backing up before his back hit a something.

Taehyung looked up at Namjoon. "You wanna repeat that?" He asked.

"I'm pretty sure you heard me."

Taehyung chuckled, he walked forward to the sink and opened the medicine cabinet. "I can help if you want."

Namjoon stared at Taehyung as he saw him pull something silver out of the medicine cabinet and put it in the sink. "I'm not going to take the clothes that I'm wearing off." He watched as Taehyung turned the sink on and stepped back.

Taehyung took his shirt off making Namjoon quickly look away. "Oh yeah?"

Namjoon knew what was going to happen and that made tears automatically fall from his eyes. He helplessly nodded, knowing Taehyung was looking at him.

Taehyung chuckled. He turned the sink off and turned to walk up to Namjoon. "Well I guess I'm just going to have to take them off of you." He lunged forward at Namjoon making him scream and shout.

"Stop!"

Taehyung picked Namjoon up by his thighs and bent down before he dropped him on the ground. He noticed that knocked the breathe out of Namjoon.

Taehyung quickly yet roughly pulled the pants Namjoon was wearing off.

Namjoon cried and pulled at Taehyung's hair. "Taehyung s-stop!" He kicked him in the stomach making him fall back.

Taehyung rolled over and coughed. He saw Namjoon get up and grab the sweat pants that were laying on the floor. He shook his head before he got up and grabbed Namjoon's wrist pulling him back.

Namjoon screamed and tried to punch Taehyung but was immediately regretting it when Taehyung caught the punch and pinned his wrist above his head.

Taehyung huffed as he was on top of Namjoon. He punched him trying to make him weak so he can take his shirt off. He didn't want to knock him out because he wanted him to be up while he was punishing him. He wanted him to feel the pain.

Namjoon coughed and felt himself nearly faint. "Taehyung stop. Please."

Taehyung ignored him the same way Jin did. He let go of Namjoon's wrists and pulled his shirt off without any difficulty. He stood up and grabbed what was in the sink. He then picked Namjoon up and opened the glass shower door.