•Chapter 39•

Namjoon took the tape that was over his mouth off because he got permission to do so. He eyed the vase next to him before slowly putting Monnie down.

"Don't do anything stupid now." Noah said with his back turned to Namjoon. He grabbed the remote to his TV and turned around to see Namjoon standing there with a glass vase in his hands.

Namjoon swung with all he got and struck Noah in the head making him fall to the ground with a loud thud. He looked at the body laying down on the ground. Oh my god. He thought before gulping. He quickly got out of his trance and looked up at the door a few feet in front of him.

Monnie barked as he was picked up.

Namjoon quickly walked over his neighbor's body while breathing in rapidly. He then bent do to grab the pistol laying on the ground next to Noah's body. Now that he had protection it's time to leave. But he had to admit it was freaking him out, holding a gun. "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod." He repeated under his breath. He turned the door nob and it was unlocked making him sigh in relief. He then froze.

"Where do you think your going?" Taehyung asked and Namjoon didn't waste a second taking off out of that house.

Namjoon slammed the door behind him and looked up to see the cop cars leaving the house he stayed in. No no no no no no no. He picked up his speed while yelling for the cops. He heard Taehyung's footsteps for after him but he didn't care. They basically lived in the city so they would catch the attention of anyone. Not his neighbors though because they thought he was a crazy person.

"Stop please!!" Namjoon yelled with Monnie in his arms bouncing up and down because Namjoon was still running. He surprisingly stayed with the police car seeing where it was going but after a while it slowly started to disappear. No... He was then grabbed by his waist and he starting kicking and yelling grabbing everyone's attention.

Taehyung saw a familiar black truck headed towards them as Namjoon screamed 'call the police I was kidnapped.'

Some people did and other people took off running, scared.

Namjoon elbowed Taehyung in the neck making him choke and drop Namjoon and Namjoon drop Monnie from loss of breath. He started coughing and he felt someone pull him up to his feet and it was a stranger.

"Are you-" But the anonymous person couldn't finish what they were gonna say because they were roughly pull back and fell thet he ground. They hit there head knocking them out.

Namjoon quickly looked at Taehyung and saw that he was beyond furious. He noticed a purple mark form on the neck but he didn't care. He felt himself get lifted up from behind and Taehyung smirked because it was Jin that picked him up.

Namjoon started slapping and punching Jin's arms and that when he heard sirens.

"Hurry up!" Jimin yelled and Namjoon panicked and that's when he remembered he had a pistol hidden in his pants.

Namjoon quickly pulled it out of his pants with some difficulty before pointing it at Jin's foot and pulling the trigger with his eyes closed tightly.

Everyone started screaming and running and Namjoon was dropped.

"Jin!" Taehyung rushed forward and Namjoon quickly stood up and pointed that gun at the six boys that were on the ground comforting Jin who was screaming in pain.

Yoongi looked up with anger in his eyes and Namjoon heard the sirens a block away so he drops the gun and grabs Monnie who was by his side before running to the black truck and going in the drivers seat.

Namjoon didn't know how to drive so he was quite scared. He quickly locked the doors and turned the key to the truck while ignoring Hoseok who was punching at the window. And as soon as Namjoon drives off the glass busted but Hoseok thankfully didn't enter.

Namjoon pasted the cops and panicked even more but felt tears sting his eyes. I finally made it. He thought and sobbed. He stoped the truck in the middle of nowhere causing more traffic and he grabbed Monnie and got out of the vehicle.

Namjoon jogged to a car before tapping on the window. "Where's the police station?" He asked in english.

"Two blocks ahead and make a right in Coconut Street and that'll be the first thing you see." The woman instructed looking worried for Namjoon but she didn't bother to ask what was wrong.

"Thank you!" Namjoon yelled and scared running to the destination.

Monnie barked at Namjoon while licking the tears away. Namjoon ran faster as he got closer and closer to the police station. He heard sirens and picked his pace up. When he finally made it to the police station he ran in getting the attention of everyone in that room. He looked around and froze when he saw a specific someone staring back at him. "Dad..." He said and couldn't believe his eyes. He bit back a sob trying to be strong but he failed miserably.

"Namjoon." Namsoo said and got up before Namjoon ran into his arms with Monnie. Namsoo quickly wrapped his arms around his son and close his eyes tightly. "Namjoon.."

Namjoon started sobbing into his Dad's shoulder as he felt his legs go weak. "I th-thought I'd n-never see you again." He said and wrapped an arm around his Dad crying even harder.

Namsoo felt tears leave his eyes. "Me too." He admitted and squeezed his son.

Namjoon squeezed his eyes never wanting to be let go. "I'm so s-sorry for not coming home sooner." He said as he tries to control his sobs.

Namsoo shook his head. "It's not your fault don't apologize."

Namjoon cried when his dad said, "I love you." He thought he would never hear that again from him so he had a  hard time trying to say it back because of the sobs and cries. They hugged for awhile and that's when Chi-won entered the room. He widen his eyes as he saw Namjoon. He looked around and saw other officers crying at the scene being held before them.

"I love you too dad." Namjoon finally said.

---

Who else cried?

Cuz like I did. Lmao.

Uhhh was it just me or was this chapter shitu at first but then it got better with the last few paragraphs? What a way to escape tho lol

Anyway sorry for any mistakes.

Bye <3