•Chapter 28•

Who else is questioning their sexuality and afraid to be what they think they are? 😅✋ Me!

---

"We're home!" Jungkook shouted and Namjoon was surprised that Yoongi didn't wake up.

Wow he must be really tired. Namjoon thought and shifted in his spot feeling tired as well.

"Hi!" Jimin smiled widely and waved at Jungkook and the others.

Taehyung smiled back.

"Where's Hobi-hyung?" Jimin asked and tilted his head.

"He is in the garage getting a few things." Jin said and looked at Namjoon. "Why don't you go help him?" He asked and Namjoon froze.

"U-uhm sure." Namjoon slowly moved Yoongi's head off of his lap and got up. "Go through the kitchen door?" He asked.

Jin snorted. "Obviously."

Namjoon nodded and walked off with Jin and Jungkook following him to put some stuff away in the kitchen.

Namjoon rubbed his eyes and opened the door to enter the garage before stepping out and closing the door after him, but he opened it back up when he heard Jungkook shout to keep the door open.

"Oh hey Joon." Hoseok said when he saw Namjoon.

Namjoon smiled awkwardly and greeted Hoseok back before saying, "Jin said to come out here and help you."

"Ahhhh," Hoseok nodded and Jungkook walked out of the kitchen with his hands on his and into the garage. "We have a surprise for you." Hoseok said and his heart shaped smile spread across his lips.

Namjoon blinked and looked at Hoseok confused. "What?" He asked and his voice lightly cracked. "I-" But Namjoon was interrupted by a bark. His eyes widen and Hoseok and Jungkook smiled widely, so did Jin because he was standing at the kitchen door leaning against it with his arms crossed along with his legs.

"Is that...?" The bark was heard again and Namjoon's dimple smile slowly graced his plump lips. His hands became fists in excitement and he stood on his tippy toes before falling back onto his feet. It was a habit.

Hoseok smiled and opened the SUV door before grabbing hold of the small white puppy inside.

The puppy barked and wagged it's tail seeing Hoseok.

Namjoon's eyes widen when he saw the little animal in Hoseok's arms. He gulped and opened his hands, he felt his breathing become quicker and tears spring his eyes. He wanted to cry of joy because they got him a puppy!

Namjoon reached for the puppy when Hoseok passed it to him. He smiled widely and laughed when the white puppy barked and licked Namjoon's tears away. He hugged the puppy and smiled. "Hi." He said softly when he pulled the puppy back from his embrace.

Namjoon kneeled down to the garage floor and sat the puppy down. He smiled making tears blur his eyes. He sniffled and got up to hug Hoseok catching the male off guard. "Thank you so much." Namjoon said into his chest and squeezed Hoseok tighter letting his tears fall when he closed his eyes tightly.

Hoseok stood there with his arms to his sides and wide eyes making eye contact with Jungkook and Jin who were just as surprised, trying to process what was happening. When he got back to his senses he looked down at Namjoon and hugged his back before replying, "Your welcome."

The two hugged before Namjoon let go because he went to hug Jungkook and then Jin, thanking them for the puppy.

Jin smiled and pulled his head back to look at Namjoon, but Namjoon turned his head to avoid the look. "Why are you crying?" He asked and saw Jungkook pick the puppy up and pet it.

Namjoon sniffled before speaking with his face buried in Jin's chest. "I'm crying because this is so overwhelming, and so unexpected." He said but his words were muffled.

Jin closed his eyes and rocked the two side to side before putting his chin on Namjoon's head. "Why is it overwhelming and unexpected?" He asked wanting to know, needing to know because it'll let him know if he should do more of this stuff in the future.

Namjoon shrugged and turned his head to the side so he could breath and so he could be heard better. "I don't know, I guess it's because I was scared of you guys and what you would do to me. But it turns out you guys aren't as bad as you seemed."

When Hoseok, Jungkook, and Jin heard that their hearts did flips and many other things. They were happy and felt good about what they did.

Namjoon was gonna pull away but he was only pushed into Jin more as he was being hugged from behind. He didn't know who was hugging him from behind but he smiled.

-

"Geez took you guys long enough." Taehyung said and got up yawning then stretching. "I'm gonna go to sleep. I'm tired."

"But it's only 12 p.m." Jimin said and looked at his soulmate.

Taehyung shrugged. "So?" He walked away and ruffled Namjoon's hair causing the puppy to bark at him. He grinned and kissed the puppy's nose. "I hope you love your gift." Taehyung says and winks before walking away.

Namjoon nods and looks at the white fluffy puppy he was holding, and ignored the heat that bloomed on his cheeks. "I do." He whispered and giggled when the small dog licked his nose.

Jimin smiled and got up and walked to Namjoon. "Can I hold him?" He asked.

Namjoon nods and passes the puppy to Jimin as Hoseok, Jungkook, and Jin walk away to do some stuff. But they didn't forget to pat Namjoon as a reminder to keep the hug a secret so the others don't get jealous. But it was really because they didn't want Namjoon to hug them so they don't get jealous.

"Did you give it a name?" Jimin asked and looked up at Namjoon for a second before looking at the puppy he was holding that wouldn't keep his eyes of off Namjoon.

Namjoon shook his head. "Not yet."

Jimin nodded and passed the puppy back to Namjoon because it wouldn't stop whining.

"Bring the mutt over here." Yoongi said making Namjoon frown and mumble, "He's not a mutt." Before making his way to Yoongi.

Yoongi grabbed the puppy out of Namjoon's hold and pet the puppy before getting up and walking away with it.

"H-hey." Namjoon said but immediately regretted it.

"Hi." Yoongi said, walking away with the puppy making Namjoon pout cutely and Jimin laugh.

"Go get it." Jimin encouraged and sat down on the leather couch.

Namjoon but his lip before nodding feeling a bit hesitant. He walked after Yoongi.

Yoongi smirked when he heard Namjoon come after him. He wanted the said male to follow him so he could have some alone time with him, for no reason at all... Well maybe for one.

---

I'm tired lol anyway uhhh sorry for any mistakes and...yeah.

Lol k bye <3