•Chapter 15•

Omg I read through the whole story and I've never cringed so bad at the first few chapters. Those chapters we're terrible. Anyway on with the story.

---

The gunshot echoed, or at least it seemed like it did. Namjoon stopped in his tracks, he didn't dare move an inch.

Taehyung had the gun pointed into the sky, he then pointed it at Namjoon. "You wanna keep running?" He asked.

Namjoon slowly turned around and looked at Taehyung before he spoke. "Your going to shoot me?" He never been so scared in his life after saying that.

"If I have to."

Everyone that heard the gunshot from the truck quickly left the vehicle and ran toward the sound. They all know Taehyung was capable of injuring someone badly, but they weren't sure how far he would go to injuring Namjoon.

Namjoon stood there, shaking. He was scared that this might be the end of it all. I'm so sorry for not trying Dad. He let out a shaly sigh while looking at Taehyung in the eyes and spoke. "I don't think you can do it." He said testing him.

Taehyung chuckled and kept the weapon pointed at Namjoon. "I've punched you. Kicked you. Slapped you. Cut you. And made you have sex with me. I'm pretty sure I can shoot you and not give a shit just like I did every time I did one of those things to you." But Taehyung do give a shit about what he did to Namjoon. Of course he didn't like doing any of it, but he always convinced himself that it was for Namjoon's own good.

"Do it then." Namjoon said. "Shoot me." He had no idea what got to his mind, but he didn't let it stop him from anything.

That surprised Taehyung but he didn't show it. He heard the footsteps of his friends but ignored it, he wanted all his attention on Namjoon to scare him. "Why?" Well that was stupid Taehyung. He thought to himself.

"Because I'd rather die then let you, punch me. Kick me. Slap me. Cut me. And rape me." Namjoon gritted his teeth and tightened his jaw. Don't cry don't cry don't cry, he said in his mind. He didn't want to show Taehyung that he didn't want to die, that he didn't mean it when he told him to do it, but he didn't mean it. He didn't want to die at such a young age.

"Don't fucking test me Namjoon. Or I'll really do it." Taehyung kept his fingers on the trigger. He slowly pulled the trigger back not realizing what he was doing.

"Taehyung!" Hoseok yelled.

Taehyung jumped causing his hand to slip and that made him pull the trigger. The pistol went off and he widen his eyes.

Namjoon felt a burning sensation in his thigh. He looked down and saw blood stain the pants he was wearing. Oh god... He looked up at everyone else and fell to the ground.

"Namjoon!" Jimin sprinted forward to Namjoon and fell to his knees right next to him. Before he knew it everyone else was by his side.

Taehyung fell to his knees, he didn't run for Namjoon like everyone else did. I didn't mean to. He thought. He didn't know that he shot Namjoon in his thigh. Did I kill him? A tear fell from his eye and dropped to his pants. I'm sorry Namjoon.

Yoongi stared at Namjoon's leg and touched it. He flinched when Namjoon screamed.

"Please don't- don't touch me." Tears spilled out of Namjoon's eyes and he held onto his shirt tightly.

Yoongi thought for a moment and hesitantly took his shirt off when he saw that neither Jimin or Hoseok were wearing a sweater. "Fuck okay, Namjoon I'm gonna have to touch your leg-"