•Chapter 35•

Namsoo sighed as he walked to his kitchen holding a Panda Express bag filled with containers full of food. He sat down and heard a ding come from  his phone. Probably Chi-won. He thought and pulled his phone out.

Officer Chi-won
I'm outside. Coming in.

Namsoo decided it was a good idea to give Chi-won a house key to his house because he was told he would be seeing him often.

Namsoo nodded at the text and sighed again. It was really depressing with Namjoon gone. Everything was so dark and empty. Quite literally too. It's been almost two months since Namjoon has been gone and he prayed to God hoping was okay and healthy. 

Namsoo heard the front door to his  house unlock, open, then close. He then heard footsteps head in his way.

"I have some good news." Chi-won said making something spark inside of Namsoo's heart.

Namsoo turned in his seat and smiled. "Really!?" He asked loudly.

Chi-won nodded. "Yes." He walked over to sit next to Namsoo with a black briefcase in his hand. He sat it down on the table before seeing some food and he was starving. "Is the for us?" He asked, pointing to it.

Namsoo looked at the food and pushed it back away from himself and Chi-won. "Not yet." He said wanting to here the good news.

Chi-won nodded. "Okay." He smiled and opened the briefcase pulling a few files out and a laptop. "So," he said, "As you know Woozi and I were gone for quite awhile doing research before he left to take care of another case." He opened the laptop and Namsoo nodded.

"And I had a few of my guys dig deeper into the six suspects that could have kidnapped Namjoon." Chi-won said.

Namsoo gulped and nodded. "Mhm."

"Here look at this picture that was taken at a gas station a few hours away." Chi-won said and pushed the laptop to Namsoo. "Is this Namjoon?" He asked looking at Namsoo.

Namsoo stared at the picture before immediately confirming that it was Namjoon as there was a bunch of guys with there backs turned away from the camera. He smiled seeing that he was okay.

"Okay." Chi-won said. He smiled about to spill more good news. "And look at the shirt he is wearing." He said and pointed at it with a pen." He sat up and grabbed a file pulling it next to the laptop before opening it.

"It says FG." Namsoo said.

"Yeah it does. And check this out. I was looking at their files and I see Min Yoongi wearing that same shirt in a school photo." Chi-won pointed at the said male and sure enough there it was.

Namsoo looked at it in disbelief. "Wait so they kidnapped my son?!" He yelled scaring Chi-won a tiny bit.

But Chi-won shook his head, "We don't know that. We can't confirm it till we go to there house which we have the location-"

"Then why are we sitting here discussing this!?" Namsoo yelled and stood up. "It all makes since. One of the suspects took Namjoon the night the said they were gonna do tutoring or whatever. And then you said they were moving coincidentally when Woozi came in looking exactly like that Min Yoongi guy. And look at how many guys there are in that picture." Namsoo said pointing at it. "Enough to make six as there are probably I don't know two guys holding Namjoon from escaping as another is paying for gas." He said and huffed before sitting down.

"Um..." Chi-won blinked and nodded clearly his throat. "Well uhh technically you can't go..." He said, scared he will get yelled at like a child.

Namsoo stared at Chi-won shocked. "What why?" He asked feeling sadness over some him as his shoulders fell.

"Because this isn't your job." Chi-won said and stood up making Namsoo stand up too.

"But I want to go please." He said as he watched Chi-won pack his stuff up.

"You can't, it's to dangerous." Chi-won licked his dried lips.

"But I'm this far from seeing my son, please Chi-won." He begged feeling tears burn his eyes. "Let me go with you-"

"Namsoo you can't. And it's not confirmed that they have him."

"It is!" Namsoo yelled. "Did you not hear everything I just said?! It's confirmed so please let me go with you."

Chi-won shook his head and stood up after closing his briefcase. "Namsoo you can't. You can't go, and as much as I want to take you with me I won't because I'll get lose my job for putting the victims family in danger."

"But..."

Chi-won turned around and walked away as Namsoo walked after him trying to convince him to let him go.

"Please." Namsoo said and walked ahead to block the door.

"Namsoo-"

"I won't be endanger I promise." Namsoo said. "Just, I don't know. Let me stay at a near by police station because you'll have to eventually take Namjoon there for questioning." He said.

Chi-won thought about it for a second before making a decision on what to do. "Fine but-"

"Yes! Oh my god yes! Thank you!" Namsoo jumped up and hugged him.

Chi-won smiled and slightly hugged back. 'Don't get your hopes up." He said and Namsoo shook his head.

"I won't I promise." He said but did anyway. He had a good feeling about this.

---

Is it just me that sees that this book is falling apart?

Lol ig first books are usually the worse.

Anyway sorry for any mistakes. I decided that I'm gonna post on day then the next, and then take that day off ya know, so it goes something like this:

Day one: updating cuts and razors

Day two: updating best friends with benefits

Day three: no updates

I hope that makes since.

Bye <3