•Chapter 36•

Hii I'm back from the hospital the first thing I thought to do was update bcuz u guys must be waiting for this chapter and well here it is

---

Namjoon sighed and turned the handle so the water would stop running over his body. He pushed his hair back making some water leave it and collide with the shower floor. He opened the glass door and grabbed at towel, wrapping it around his waist.

Namjoon stepped out of the shower and headed straight for his room. He wasn't really allowed to close his room door or his bathroom door when he showered because his hyungs were afraid he might hurt himself or try to.

Jimin looked up from his phone seeing Namjoon walk out of the bathroom. He stood up and shoved his phone into his back pocket. "Come down to the dining room when your done," He said and turned around walking out of the room.

Namjoon nodded and walked over to his dresser before grabbing clothes out of it and getting dressed. He struggled because Monnie kept bothering him but he didn't mind.

Once Namjoon finished putting his clothes on he sat on his bed and fell back. Lately he's been thinking about his dad a lot. Sometimes he would cry (like the night before) and sometimes he would smile. He missed his dad so much. He would often catch himself wondering how his dad and Monnie would get along. Probably perfectly. He thought and smiled. He felt Monnie scratch his leg so he sat up remembering what Jimin said. He sighed and pouted. All he wanted to do was relax and be left alone but still he got up and picked Monnie up then made his way out of his room and downstairs to the dining room.

-

Jin looked up and smiled seeing Namjoon but then he frowned when Namjoon looked down to the floor. He cleared his throat before telling Namjoon to sit down but Namjoon shook his head.

"I don't want to." He spoke quietly while still looking down.

"Why not?" Jin asked and that's when everyone else entered the dining room before they took there seats but Jin and Namjoon didn't bother to acknowledge their presence.

Namjoon gulped feeling everyone's eyes on him. "Because I just don't want to so can you please tell me what it is that you want." He said. The pass few days he's been kind of sticking up for himself and refused many things and he barely ever obeyed any thing to all. He was happy for himself and when he saw the confused faces of the older people in the room he felt a rush of satisfaction.

Jin arched and eyebrow at Namjoon. "What's with the attitude?" He asked yet he wasn't bothered by it like the others. In fact he was slightly turned on.

"There's no attitude only my time being wasted now what do you want because I'd really like to go to my room." Namjoon quickly said feeling slightly irritated that Jin wouldn't tell him what he wanted.

Jin poked the inside of his cheek and nodded giving in surprising everyone at the table. "Well I guess we ain't going out because someone is giving me attitude." He said and got up from his seat.

"Wait what!?" Namjoon asked loudly not sure if he heard Jin correctly
"We're going go out!?" He asked excited. He put Monnie down when he tried to lick his face.

"Not anymore." Jin said as he walked pass Namjoon but Namjoon quickly grabbed his wrist making him stop.

"What do you mean 'not anymore'?" He asked feeling upset now.

"You were acting like a brat towards me two seconds ago so we're not leaving this house." He paused. "Your not leaving this house until you stop giving us that fucking attitude we had to put up with the past week." He said sternly before yanking his wrist away. "Your lucky we even thought about taking you out despite how much of a bitch you were."

Namjoon blinked a few times feeling hurt.

"Now go to your room and stay there till one of us call you out." Jin pointed in the direction of Namjoon's room while leaning over him.

Namjoon gulped and kept strong eye contact with Jin. "No." He said making everyone look at Namjoon with a shocked expression.

No lingered in the air as everyone at the table waited to see what Jin would do.

Namjoon saw anger rise up in Jin's eyes and as scared as he was at that moment he didn't give into showing it.

"You wanna repeat that?" Jin asked swallowing in anger.

"What do you need hearing aids?" Namjoon sassed and one second he was standing on the ground and the next he was over someone's shoulder. "Ah Jin put me down!" He yelled and hit Jin's back as he kicked his legs.

Jin grabbed Namjoon's legs as he turned around and started walking away up stairs. He spanked Namjoon hard and told him to stop hurting or he'll get it badly later.

Namjoon whimpered and felt tears burn his eyes as he apologized endlessly, afraid of what was gonna happen to him he clutched Jin's shirt. He slowly started to fell dizzy being upside down. "Jin I'm sorry please put me down." He said and closed his eyes tightly making tears fall.

"To late for that." Jin said and unlocked a door before walking in and Namjoon noticed what room they were in.

"Jin no!" Namjoon yelled and tried kicking his legs as he started hitting Jin's back. "Put me down now!" Namjoon yelled and quickly grabbed for the door handle to the door.

Jin yanked Namjoon's body away from the door before kicking it close feeling more pissed than he already was. He angrily put Namjoon down and grabbed him by his shoulders. "Quit it Namjoon." He commanded but Namjoon didn't stop hitting him and trying to push him away.

"Let me go!" Namjoon yelled and he was let go when he pushed Jin away. He thought he was gonna fall onto the ground but he fell onto a bed.

Jin then climbed onto him and grabbed Namjoon's wrists before pinning them to the side of his head. "Do as I say and I won't be as hard as I planned to be." He said before leaning into kiss Namjoon.

Namjoon stubbornly turned his head. "No get off of me!"

Jin pulled back to look at Namjoon. "But you asked for this Namjoon."He said. " You being and fucking brat-"

Namjoon shook his head with tears leaving his eyes.

"-and a complete bitch towards your hyungs."

Namjoon turned his head to look away but Jin held his wrists in one hand before harshly grabbing  Namjoon's chin to look at him.

"What changed your mind?" He asked.

"Your face." Namjoon said feeling a lot stronger then he use to. Not physically though. "Now get off of me." He said with glassy eyes.

Jin arched and eyebrow feeling amused by Namjoon's words. "Kitten..." Jin started and tilted his head to wipe Namjoon's tears away. "I'm the one that tells you what to do not the other way around." He said in a gentle voice giving Namjoon the chills.

Namjoon gulped knowing that the way Jin was acting wasn't a good sign. Oh fuck my life. He thought.

---

Finally geez man I kept typing out errors and it was getting me mad lol but omg this was suppose to be a happy chapter not what it turned into.

But why do you guys take this book so seriously, it makes me think you guys don't like it. Like... Its a stupid fanfic so chill it's not real.

Sorry for the mistakes.

Bye bye <3