•Chapter 37•

Namjoon hugged his knees and sniffled quietly. He and Jin were sitting far apart because Namjoon convinced Jin to not do dirty things with him, and it worked. So now Jin was sitting with his back turned to Namjoon as Namjoon stared at him waiting for his next move.

Jin sighed and closed his eyes. They were talking about letting Namjoon out of the house but now that Jin thought about it. He realized it was a bad idea. Fuck. He thought. He shook his head and fell back onto the bed. "Namjoon I'm sorry but-"

"Jin please!" Namjoon begged and let got of his knees letting them fall limply. "I promise I won't draw any attention or try to escape or hurt any of you guys." He said trying to convince him to let him out of the house. He bit his lip before finally suggesting to do anything they wanted him to do in return and that peaked Jin's interest.

"Anything?" The older make asked and Namjoon hesitantly nodded.

"Anything." He repeated.

Jin sat up and turned to look at Namjoon. "...Let me talk to the others about it again." He said and Namjoon go up and hugged Jin.

"Thank you!" He jumped up and kissed Jin's cheek before running out of the room, excited to share the news with Monnie.

Jin sat there with a smile on his face. He touched his cheek and blushed before falling back onto the bed again and sighing happily with his arms sprawled out.

-

When Namjoon saw Yoongi he hugged him. "Please say yes." He then let go and continued off to his room happily.

Yoongi stared at Namjoon completely confused. "Say yes?" He asked himself but shook his head and noticed that the room Namjoon wasn't suppose to go in was opened widely. He walked over to it and saw Jin smiling widely while staring at the ceiling.

"Hey hyung." Yoongi said cutting Jin from his thoughts.

"Hey." He said and sat up. "What's up?" He asked looking at Yoongi.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi questioned before sitting next to Jin but not to close.

"I'm fantastic." Jin said making Yoongi chuckled.

-

Namjoon picked Monnie up and kissed his forehead. "Hiiii!" He said cutely and Monnie barked before licking Namjoon's face making him laugh. He hugged Monnie making the puppy calm down. "I have some good news to tell you." He said before walking to his bed and sitting down. He then placed Monnie down softly.

Monnie placed his paw on Namjoon's leg and looked up at Namjoon.

Namjoon smiled and wiped his eyes. "Okay so..." He said and little did he know Jungkook was outside of his room listening to Namjoon talk to his puppy.

Jungkook found it cute that he did that.

Anyway Namjoon pulled his hand up to scratch behind Monnie's ear. "We might be going out." He said. "Jin-hyung and the others might let us outside of this house. Hopefully we go out out." He said and pouted.

Monnie leaned into Namjoon's scratching from behind his ear. He then whined when Namjoon pulled back and covered his face.

Namjoon sobbed into his hands catching the attention of Jungkook and Monnie. "I really hope they actually let us go. Like forever go." He said missing his two friends and dad so much. He lightly laughed when Monnie whined and pawed at his arm trying to bring it down. He let his arm fall onto Monnie petting him.

"They have hearts." Namjoon said looking into Monnie's eyes. "They have to let us go at some point." He said and smiled painfully. "Monnie..." Namjoon said really needing comfort from a human but Monnie is all he had for now. Namjoon gulped and licked his lips, he used the back of his hand and wiped his tears away. He sniffled before speaking. "I-I think I'm falling for them." He said and choked out a sob feeling ashamed and stupid for having such feelings for the men that did many things to him in many bad and good ways.

Monnie whined seeing his owner cry and look broken. He howled causing Namjoon to flinch and quiet him down.

Jungkook on the other hand smiled. He's falling for us. He thought and felt a feeling of hope spark in his heart. But it quickly came to an end when he thought about how it seemed like Namjoon didn't want that. He frowned before turning around and walking away.

---

Sorry for this short chapter, im at my appointment rn lol and they want me to put my phone away so like I gtg

Sorry for any mistakes

Bye bye bye <3