•Chapter 24•

My sister gave my puppy away ToT wahhhhhh I. Hate. Me lifeu.

---

"So how was the ride?" Their new neighbor; Noah asked.

Jin shrugged. "Okay." He said. He was amazed that Noah could speak Korean fluently.

"Did you guys have any problems with um..." Noah snapped his fingers gets trying to remember Namjoon's name. "What was his name?" He said to himself. He then looked up and smiled widely. "Namjoon!"

Jin nodded not really interested in what the man Noah had to say.

Yoongi sighed. "Can you give us the stuff we came here for?" He asked with his hands in his pocket. From the corner of his eye he saw Jin cross his arms.

Noah quickly nodded his head. "Yes of course!" He said loudly, almost making Yoongi wince. He stepped aside and pushed the door open more. "Follow me."

Yoongi stepped into the house first, he was then followed by Jin and Hoseok.

"Wow," Hoseok said, the house was quite big, and once you entered it, there was a chandelier already hanging above you. He took quick steps forward when the thought of it falling on him would happen.

"Okay." Noah said and clapped his hands together.

Jin widen his eyes at all the IDs and licenses that were laying across the enormous table. Along with many phones and a few laptops, and not to mention but tablets, sim, and sd, cards too.

"I thought we were only getting new licenses and IDs." Yoongi said. He looked at all the items that were sprawled out on the table. The way all the expensive things looked made him excited to use them.

Noah nodded. "I thought so too." He sighed and turned around to look at the three boys. "But your brother called and told me to give you guys new electronics because he didn't want you guys getting tracked. So when u guys get home, be sure to get rid of any of your old stuff that could be tracked." He said.

Yoongi nodded. "Okay." He walked along the table, dragging his slim finger over it as he stared at all the stuff. "All of this..." He said and looked up to make eye contact with Noah as he stopped in his tracks. "It's ours?" He asked and silently hoped for the answer to be yes.

Noah nodded. "If you want-" But before he could finish his sentence the three boys were already grabbing everything.

"Thank you Noah." Jin said making Noah smile.

"Your welcome." Noah walked before the three boys and lead them to the entrance of the house. He open the door and waved bye to them as they walked away.

Yoongi kicked at the door to his new home a couple of times because his hands were full. He heard running and someone shout, "Coming!"

The door was opened by Jungkook, he smiled brightly and waved at Yoongi. "Hi hyung." He said.

"Move." Yoongi said and walked into the house once Jungkook was up and out of his way, pouting because his favorite hyung didn't greet him back.

Hoseok smiled at Jungkook. "Hey Jungkookie."

Jungkook stood taller and smiled again. "Hello hyung!" He said and waved making Hoseok laugh. Jungkook tilted his head, confused but shrugged it off and asked Hoseok if he needed help.

Hoseok nodded and just gave Jungkook everything he had in his arms. "Go take them to the kitchen." He said and Jungkook nodded before leaving Hoseok to take his shoes off at the door and slip on his house slippers.

-

Namjoon whimpered and squeezed Jimin's shirt. He tried pushing the male off of him as gently as possible because he needed to breathe.

The two males were currently kissing much to Namjoon's will. He didn't want to kiss Jimin but Jimin was hungry for Namjoon's lips against his own, so he walked to Namjoon's new room and woke Namjoon up from his sleep with his lips kissing upon Namjoon's.

Jimin pushed his body harder onto Namjoon. He rubbed his crotch above Namjoon's and slowly moved down so their private parts we're touching. He sucked at Namjoon's bottom lip and moaned at the taste.

When Namjoon heard a moan come from Jimin he felt his whole body get chills, and when his felt himself getting rubbed by Jimin he held back a moan. He didn't want to go any further, he was scared and still trying to recover from what Taehyung did to him.

Jimin pulled back to breathe. He looked at Namjoon's lips and was about to dive in for them again but Namjoon said his name like he was about to cry.

"Jimin." Namjoon turned his head away from him and closed his eyes trying to catch his breath. "W-wait I-i," He gulped and licked his lips. "Please. I don't-"

"Namjoon look at me." Jimin whispered ever so slightly and that calmed Namjoon down a bit, but Namjoon shook his head.

"Mm-mm."

"Namjoon." Jimin whispered again and tilted his head to look at Namjoon but Namjoon turned his head the other way trying to avoid being so close to Jimin's face.

Jimin sighed and got off of Namjoon before sitting next to him, by now the two forgot about the crotch rubbing that had happened.

Namjoon quickly sat up and pulled a pillow close to him. He hugged it and looked a Jimin. "I-I'm tired, so c-can you please leave." He said.

Jimin looked behind him and at Namjoon, he sighed. He didn't want to leave, so an idea of him staying came to his head, and it will also let Namjoon sleep. "Fine, but let me cuddle you to sleep."

Jimin saw Namjoon hug the pillow tighter. He knew Namjoon didn't want to sleep with him there, most likely because Namjoon didn't know what Jimin was gonna do to him. But Jimin wasn't planning on doing anything with him besides hold him.

"Please?" Jimin asked and that caused Namjoon to make eye contact with him.

Namjoon hesitated before nodding. "O-okay." A part of Namjoon wanted to trust Jimin, so this was his way of letting Jimin try to get that trust.

Jimin smiled. "Lay down." He whispered and took the pillow from Namjoon's hold.

Namjoon nodded and took his sweater off because it was hot. He dropped his sweater on the ground.

Namjoon didn't know that they were in America, at least not yet. He wasn't awake when they got to the house, actually once they were in the city, they injected a drug into Namjoon and he has been asleep ever since Jimin woke him up.

Namjoon gulped and looked at Jimin.

Jimin looked back at Namjoon and pulled the male forward by his waist. He put his arm beneath Namjoon head as a pillow. He then wrapped his other arm around Namjoon's securely and pulled the male even closer so his head was in Jimin's neck.

Namjoon's hands were holding onto Jimin's shirt still. He looked at his neck and was lost in his thoughts. He itched to ask Jimin if he could loosen his hold a bit, but Namjoon was feeling comfort from how close they were so he just the left the thought and peacefully fell asleep.

Jimin fell asleep right after him.

---

Sorry for any mistakes, but if I were to make another book while still publishing this one. Would you read it?

Anyway, smile for me. It'll make me happy 😊

Kk byeee <3