•Chapter 13•

Hello, um I saw some of your comments and I saw that a few of them said this is to realistic I guess.. Um I'm sorry. Idk uh, let me know if it's to much please.

---

"My son is missing!" Namjoon's father yelled.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun flinched.

The three were at a police station again, Chanyeol and Baekhyun decided to come because they didn't want their best friend's Dad to go alone.

"Sir I understand-"

"No you don't! He's been gone for two fucking days and all I see is people standing around drinking coffee!" Tears burned his eyes, all he wanted was Namjoon to come home. "Can't you find him!?"

Chanyeol pulled Namjoon's Dad into a hug before Beakhyun followed.

The officer sighed. "We are doing the best we can sir. And about who is assigned to your case. I actually am, and I promise you I'll find him no matter how long it takes."

Baekhyun let out a shaky breathe and slightly nodded. "Thank you officer.." He looked at the badge and saw his name was simply Mr. Han. Okay, he thought. "Officer Han."

"Your welcome, for now I need you three to answer a few questions. You think you can do that Mr. Kim?" Mr. Han asked, he felt the need to ask him personally.

Namjoon's Dad nodded.

"Alright then." He said. "Well we're not gonna go to a interrogation room because I hate them." Mr. Han smiled when he saw Namjoon's father chuckle. "So I'm just gonna have to the two of you-" He pointed at the couple still hugging Namjoon's Dad. "-sit outside while I talk to Mr. Kim. Then I'll do the same with the each of you. How does that sound?"

They nodded before Chanyeol and Baekhyun left and Namjoon's Dad took a seat across from Mr. Han.

"Let's get started."

-

Yoongi closed his eyes when he heard screams and cries coming from the room next to his. He regretted letting Taehyung punish him. Maybe I should've done it. He closed his eyes tightly before he leaned onto his side and grabbed his headphones and phone. He turned his headphones on (because they were bluetooth) and waited for it to connect to his phone.

While Yoongi waited for the connection he heard Namjoon cry out. He got chills throughout his body and ignored the begs and cries he heard. He quickly put his headphones on and blasted music into his ears.

-

Jin was cooking down stairs. Poor thing. He thought about Namjoon getting a severe punishment. This is his first time actually feeling a punishment and Taehyung is probably going rough on him.

Jin placed the pepperoni onto the pizza. He never really buys food that is already made, it bothers him to no end. He placed the pizza into the oven before setting the timer.

(A/N: I have no idea what I'm talking about or how to cook so don't come at me.)

He leaned against the counter and sighed. I'm so fucking tired. He yawned and walked to the refrigerator grabbing a cold drink. I hope I actually get sleep tonight... Stupid insomnia.

-

Jungkook sat in the living room with his gaming headphones on. He was playing his new game that he ordered, but he couldn't focus as his mind keep drifting to Namjoon and Taehyung. He was jealous that Taehyung got to punish Namjoon. He couldn't do that type of stuff because apparently he was a "soft boi" and Taehyung was... Taehyung. He thought.