•Chapter 26•

Since I have nothing else to do...

---

Namjoon eyes widen when he looked into Yoongi's eyes. "N-no." He stuttered and then blushed because he stuttered.

Yoongi tilted his head and frowned. "Why not?"

Namjoon tried to get up but Yoongi kept a strong grip on him. He huffed and glared at Yoongi, playfully, causing Yoongi to have a bubbly feeling in his stomach because he sensed the playfulness.

Namjoon then pouted and looked at Yoongi again. "Because I don't want you to." He said, but if he were honest he always thought about kissing Yoongi because he heard he was a good kisser from many girls in his school, and he wanted to experience that.

Yoongi glared back at Namjoon with a glint of playfulness in his eyes. "What makes you think I just won't kiss you right now?" He asked challenging Namjoon to see what the male would do.

Namjoon shrugged not knowing what to say besides, "I don't know but I know you won't kiss me." He said with confidence.

Yoongi arched an eyebrow. "What makes you say that?"

Namjoon shrugged again. "Because your straight." He said and that triggered Yoongi more than he thought it would.

Because your straight. Yoongi repeated in his mind. He looked into Namjoon's eyes and felt a tiny bit of anger rise in him, but he ignored it and said, "You ruined the moment." He then pushed Namjoon off of him gently.

Namjoon pouted and apologized when he was up on his two feet.

Yoongi shook his head and replied, "It's okay."

Namjoon nodded and frowned at the thought that he had ruined a rare moment between he and Yoongi. He blushed right after he remembered how the rare moment started, but then he frowned again when he thought that the next moment with him might be a painful one.

"C'mon, let's go for a house tour." Yoongi said and grabbed Namjoon's sleeve and they started to walk to the living room for the beginning of the tour.

Namjoon looked down at his sleeve that was being held by Yoongi. He bit onto his bottom lip lightly and looked back up at Yoongi. He blushed at what he was about to do. If I die... He shook his head and slid his hand down to touch Yoongi's hand... It better be worth it. Namjoon continued to think.

Yoongi's breath hitched and he gulped. What the hell is he doing?

Namjoon glances back up at Yoongi and touched the males pinky with his and saw Yoongi have no reaction. He decided to go a bit further and inter wine his pinky into Yoongi's, so that's what he did.

Yoongi felt a shock go through his hand and into the rest of his body. He swallowed hard while letting his pinky hang loose for a bit before he started to curl it to hold onto Namjoon's. He was hoping Namjoon didn't notice because if he did he would be absolutely embarrassed.

But Namjoon did notice and that little action made his whole face turn red. Especially his cheeks. He swallowed before clearing his throat then speaking. "This is a nice house." He said although he didn't really pay any attention to it.

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah, and your welcome." He said and looked back but he didn't turn his head.

Namjoon made a sound of confusion as he and Yoongi were still walking to the living room.

"I picked it out for you." Yoongi said when he heard Namjoon make a strange sound. That's when they entered the huge living room that had a chandelier hanging from above a glass table. And long couches line up around each other making a square and a little opening to go in and out of. And instead of a TV there was a projector hidden in the wall facing a blank wall creating a little movie theater.

Namjoon blushed again when Yoongi said, 'For you.' For me? Namjoon thought and a light giggle escaped from between his lips. At least he thought of me when picking a house out.

Yoongi turned back and arched an eyebrow at the younger. A tiny smile appeared on his lips as he asked Namjoon what he was giggling about.

"Nothing." Namjoon answered and avoided making eye contact with Yoongi because he felt that if he did so then he would blush again.

Yoongi turned back and nodded, "Well this is the living room, and right over there," He pointed to the right, "Is the kitchen. C'mon."

Namjoon nodded, and walked behind Yoongi with his pinky still interwined with the older male.

Yoongi cleared his throat, "The kitchen, and over there," He pointed again to the right, "Is the dinning room."

Namjoon nodded. "This place is really huge and beautiful." He looked around the kitchen and he felt himself be in dragged by Yoongi, so he turned he head to look at the older male, but he saw something that caught his eye. "Where does that staircase lead to?" Namjoon pointed.

Yoongi looked at what he was pointing at and widen his eyes. Oh shit I didn't think he would see it. He gulped and shook his head trying to make up a lie, "Oh that's nothing really, just..." Fuck fuck fuck uhhhh- "The puppy's room." He said quickly.

Yoongi widen his eyes. THE PUPPY'S ROOM!? WE DON'T HAVE A PUPPY!

Namjoon smiled widely and looked at Yoongi with excited eyes. "You guys have a puppy!?" He squealed. "Can I see it?" He said and stood on his tippy toes before falling back onto his feet.

Yoongi shook his head and sucked his lips into a thin line.

Namjoon frowned and his shoulders fell. "Why-"

"We didn't get one yet." Yoongi said and looked away while closing his eyes tightly angry with himself. FUCK.

"Oh." Namjoon said. "When are you guys gonna get the puppy?" He asked looking at Yoongi feeling the excitement come back to him. Maybe being here with them isn't as bad. He thought but he didn't notice what the thought was.

Yoongi shrugged and decided to keep his mouth closed because he didn't want to blurt out another lie.

Namjoon nodded. "Well can I see the room?"

Yoongi shook his head. "I still have to show you the rest of the house." He finally spoke and dragged Namjoon along with him.

Namjoon nodded and decided it's best to agree with Yoongi because he didn't want to get on the older males bad side. That's when he thought, where are the rest of the guys at?

---

Yay I'm finally done. Uhhhhm I'm sorry if it sucks and sorry for the short chapter, and sorry for any mistakes.

Kk bye bye <3