•Chapter 16•

I lowkey didn't have any motivation for quite a while and I apologize. I also apologize if this chapter is a bit on the edge, or isn't good, like I said I didn't have any motivation and um...haven't decided on the name thingy so...sorry bout that too. Anyway on with the story.

---

(A/N: idk what I'm talking about so be nice.)

"Hyung Namjoon has been asleep for three days! We have to do something- we have to take him to the hosp-"

Jin groaned. "Hoseok enough of this crap, okay!? He must be tired or-"

"He could be in a fucking coma for all we know!" Hoseok shouted.

"He's probably sleeping from being in shock." Jin responded. He was currently working on his laptop trying to get the house on sale. They were moving and they were taking Namjoon with them. That's what the rumors were (if you didn't remember Namjoon's thought about rumors being true in a few chapters ago) in the school that went around for a few months. Of course some people were upset that the six boys were "transferring." The were actually planning the whole thing from tricking Namjoon, and taking him to America to where they were planning on moving. They even knew Namjoon would hurt himself so they kinda used that as an excuse. Why were they doing all this? Well they were doing it because the actually had a crush on him for quite awhile. At first it was just a stupid crush you don't really think about, they were scared to tell Namjoon because they didn't know he was gay, they found out he came out in the 10th grade, and they were pissed at this information that they would use it to bully Namjoon because they were pissed at themselves, so they would take their anger out on Namjoon. They would also add in the other flaws like Namjoon's mother being dead.

Namjoon of course didn't know about any of this. All he knows was 'they bully me because Im gay and my mom died.'

Hoseok sighed. "Whatever." He turned around and walked away.

Jin stopped typing and looked down. He was scared, he really was, he wanted to take him to the hospital just as much as Hoseok did but he couldn't risk it. None of them could despite how much they worried for him.

Jin got up and walked to Jimin's room, the room Namjoon has been staying in. He pulled a chair next to his body before getting his first aid kit he sat on the chair and lifted the blanket up to take a look at Namjoon's thigh (namjoon wasn't wearing any pants, only underwear). He removed the blanket and opened the first aid kit and started cleaning and bandaging up Namjoon's leg.

Once Jin was finished Jungkook barged through the door, panting.

Jin looked up at him as he began to put his stuff away. "What's up Kookie?" He asked.

"Nothing, I was just excited to see Namjoon." Jungkook said, he walked over to Namjoon and sat where Jin was sitting. "I thought he would be awake." He pouted and stared at his body just laying there.

Jin nodded, "I'm sure he'll wake up soon." Jin put a hand on Jungkook's shoulder before asking him if he would help make dinner.

Jungkook nodded before standing up and kissing Namjoon's forehead.

-

"Namsoo..." Baekhyun sat next to Namjoon's dad and rubbed his back trying to comfort him. He took the time out of his day to sit with Namjoon's dad and comfort him. He was kind of upset that Chanyeol hadn't done the same but oh well he thought.

Namsoo has been crying so much for the past week knowing Namjoon was still out there with whatever maniac took him. The day before, Namsoo went to Namjoon's school with Officer Han and asked people some questions. When people found out what happened to Namjoon they started to post about it on their social media and made up lies saying they were friends and what not.

---

Omg I'm so so so so so freaking sorry about this freakin shitty ass and short ass chapter. And I'm sorry about the mistakes. I dont feel good to keep writing. I'm sorry tho, about the chapter. Okay imma go now.

Bye <3