•Chapter 17•

Im sorry for being gone for so long, and this chapter might not be very good either so I apologize for that too.

---

Everyone sitting at the table sighed, they were worrying about Namjoon, (especially Taehyung) and they were also worrying about Taehyung.

Taehyung was currently in his room laying there and staring at the ceiling. Tears slowly slid down the side of his face and to his ears. He was silently crying because he couldn't forgive himself to what he accidentally did to Namjoon. He got scolded by Jin and that was when he broke down. He apologized before running to his room, and here he is.

Taehyung quickly turned over and acted like he was sleeping when there was a knock on his door. He closed his eyes, making thick tears leave his eyes, and controlled his breathing. He heard his door open and footsteps approaching.

"Tae..."

Jimin, Taehyung thought.

Jimin sighed and closed Taehyung's room door. "I know your not sleeping." He sat on Tae's bed and rubbed his arm. "Taehyung-"

"Hyung, can you please leave me alone. I wanna be alone." Taehyung said after he moved his arm from Jimin's touch.

Jimin left his hand floating in the air before he brought it to his side. "Tae," He said. "Jin-hyung and a few of us are gonna go shopping for snacks, do you want anything?" He asked calmly.

Taehyung thought for a moment before shaking his head, but Jimin didn't believe him.

"Liar.." Jimin smiled when he heard Taehyung scoff.

"Fine, I want what your getting but twice as much." Taehyung said in a low voice.

"Okay then." Jimin got up and was about to leave before he remembered something. "Oh and Tae," Jimin heard Taehyung hum. "Namjoon is awake if you wanna see him." Then Jimin left his room.

Taehyung layed there stiffly. Namjoon is awake. He thought. Should I apologize? He asked himself, or should I act like nothing happened? He sat up and ruffled his hair messing it up and groaning. "You see what your doing to me Namjoon?"

"What am I doing?" Namjoon asked in a tiny and quiet voice.

Taehyung widen his eyes before standing up and facing Namjoon. "What the hell you doing in here!?" He asked in a harsh and loud tone making Namjoon flinch.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to invade your privacy." Namjoon looked down.

"How long have you been standing there?" Taehyung questioned and clutched his hand into a fish slowly.

"N-not long, only a-after Ji-Jimin left." Namjoon answered and limped a tiny step back when he saw Taehyung make a fist.

Taehyung noticed and drew his attention to what Namjoon was wearing.

Namjoon was wearing a big baggy pink shirt (from Jin) that only went to his waist (but it fell of his shoulder) and white underwear. Then he saw a bandaged wrapped around his left thigh securely.

Taehyung drew his attention back up to Namjoon. "Why are you in here? Shouldn't you be laying down or something?"

Namjoon slowly looked up and shook his head. "U-um Jin told me to come here be-because he said you wanted to tell me something." Please tell me so I can leave.

"I don't have to tell you anything." Taehyung said in a matter-of-fact type of voice. "So get out." He pointed to the door.

Gladly, Namjoon thought. "Okay," He turned around and was about to open the door but it was open for him, by Jin. Namjoon flinched and quickly limped a few tiny steps back with his head down.