2.Picking up somebody special

simons pov
We drove up to Bram's house which is luckily close to Abbys apartment. We get there. I give Leah a pleading look that reads 'Can my boyfriend sit next to me instead of you. Even though your my best friend I love you but you know he is cute' look. She smiled and happily sat next to Abby and Nick in the back. I texted Bram that we were here. Checked my hair in the mirror.
'Simon it's fine. Stop stressing.' Abby giggled. She was right it's fine. I took a deep breath and waited for him to come.
bram's pov
'Honey, stop pacing. He will come.' my Mom smiled at my and squeezed my shoulder of my white shirt. I was wearing black Adidas sweats and my black adidas sneakers too.
I'll admit I was nervous. Just because it was one of the first times I was gonna go with Simon in the car. Experience the immense chaos that he tells me about when Leah,Nick him and Abby ride to school
My phone vibrated and it was a text from Simon.
We are here it read.
'Mom, see you after school.' I called out and closed the door behind me. I walked up to the car and saw the person I wanted see, smiling. I opened the door.
'Morning' I said.
'Morning' he replied and I gave him a quick kiss on his lips before Simon handed me my coffee.
'You guys are my OTP' Leah laughed.
Simon rolled his eyes and I just laughed.
'They need a ship name' Abby said and her eyes like grew in size.
'No we don't.' Simon replied sternly.
'Ship name?' I looked at him confused.
'You know what shipping is right.' Simon asked. I nodded.
'Basically when you put to names together that you ship it creates a ship name' Simon explained. I was shocked.
'Right. I don't want one of those. I just wanna have a relationship free of fans you know.' I sighed.
'I agree.' Simon smiled.
'Still you guys are otp' Abbys voice rung.
'Finally! We are here' Nick said as we pulled up in to the parking lot. We got out.
I walked up to Simon. He blushed heavily and I blushed too.
'Well we will see you guys later' Nick smiled and left holding hands with Abby and Leah by Abbys side.
'Thank you.' I smiled.
'Thank you for letting me drive you' he said embarrassed. He looked down at his shoes.
'Hey.' I said and pulled his head up with my fingers on his chin.
'There is nothing to be embarrassed about. Especially not looking really hot today' I say and bite my lip. He blushes and kisses me on the lips. It was a sweet kiss. I smiled and kissed him longer.
'Come on, don't wanna be late to class' he says as we break apart.
'I guess I don't want to.' I rolled
my eyes. 'And we face the bullies... together'
He smiles and grabs a hold of my hand. We walk into school together,holding hands. Nothing else matters.
a/n: hope u liked. sorry it was long