4. After

They were in each other's arms, the covers over their legs. Simon sighed and stared at his boyfriend and smiled.
'What you smiling at?' Bram's eyes flickered.
'You.' Simon replied. Bram gave Simon a lovingly glance and slipped his hand into Simons. They're  fingers interlock. Simon kissed Brams hand.
'Luckily nobody has walked in on us..' Bram laughed.
'Hope you didn't regret this' Simon let slip. He didn't wanna seem like one of those nervous virgins, thinking that they did the wrong thing but he couldn't help it at times.
'What of course I don't regret it,' Bram sighed and slipped his hand into Simons cheek. 'I loved it. Like I love you.'
'I love you too.' Simon smiled and kissed his boyfriend. 'Come on, let's go down. We can watch a movie'
'But what about your parents?' Bram hesitated.
'I kinda..told my dad' Simon stuttered.
'I told my mom, so it's fine' Bram sighed.
'Come on let's go down' Simon said standing up.
'I need to put a shirt on.' Bram mentioned.
'I like you shirtless though' Simon smirked.
'This body, only reserved for sex ok' Bram showed off his abs before slipping on his shirt and jeans.
'Fineee' Simon groaned before his boyfriend pushed him out of the room and they walked down the stairs hand in hand, giggling.
'Bram. Your here.' Simons Mom said as they tuned the comet to the living room.
They both went an embarrassed red.
'Yeah. Sorry for not telling you mom' Simon quivered.
'Oh that's what i was meant to tell you!' Simons Dad rembered.
'Dad!' Simon yelled.
'Well nice to see you Bram' Simons mom said.
'Nice to see you too Mrs Spier' Bram hesitated before Simon pulled him into the hallway.
'Sorry. I didn't know they would be home early.' Simon apologied.
'Oh it's fine. Your family are nice but i'm here with you and that all that matters' Bram replied and kissed him deeply before returning to talk of Simons family

a/n: hope it was ok