3.Our first time

a/n: SMUT
Bram walks up to his boyfriend. His arms wobbling and his words stuttering.
'Hey.' Bram quivers.
'Hey. You wanted to talk?' Simon smiles.
'Yeah but some place private.' Bram whispers and grabs Simons hand, pulling him to an empty bench outside.
'You can so no to this.' Bram says firmly.
'No to what? Bram your scaring me...' Simon frantically replied.
'I want to have sex. With you but if your not ready then we don't have to.' Bram blurted out.
'I want to have sex with you Bram. That's why I was freaking out because it's a massive choice to make. But yes I want to have my first time with you.' Simon admitted.
'That was easier than I thought it would be.' Bram muttered under his breath.
'We can do it at my place because my parents are going to Noras school play and they won't be back till late.' Simon said,biting his lip slightly.
'Somebody's prepared' Bram smiled.
time skip
'Let's go..' Bram smiled as they reached Simon house. Simon held his boyfriends hand and ran to his room. They threw there bags on the floor and looked into each other's eyes.
'You ready?' Simon nervously asked slightly biting his lip.
'Course I am' Bram replied stepping closer to his boyfriend and kissed him, holding on to Simons neck. Simon placed his hands on Bram's cheeks, slightly stroking them with his thumbs. There will still standing, anxious when to fall into bed with each other. Simon slightly pulled and Brams shirt but didn't want to push anything. He kissed his boyfriends neck quickly before returning to his lips. Bram slid his hands down to the bottom on Sim an white shirt and pulled it off him. They stopped kissing and just looked at each other as Simon pulled of Brams shirt. They kissed some more before falling into bed together. Bram held onto Simons back as he kissed his neck. Simon lightly flipped Bram onto his back and kissed it up and down.
Bram fiddled with his jeans and suddenly pulled them off and Simon did the same. Simon wrapped his legs around Brams waist as his kissed him with his tongue.
'Oh my god' Simon groaned as Bram kissed his neck then traveled down his chest. Bram was on top of his boyfriend.
'Did I tell you how godamn sexy you are?' Bram said.
'No.' Simon blushed.
'Well you are.' Bram said and Simon grabbed his cheeks and pulled him for a full force kiss,wrapping his arms around his neck.

They felt at ease with each other. It felt naturally even though they were nervous at first it became simpler when the other let them kiss where and when they wanted.
a/n: not too smutty. just enough that u guys know what happens next