Die Hard

a/n: this one shot is when Bram wants Simon to watch Die Hard with him. also it has reference to Brooklyn 99 which I love
brams pov
I am obsessed with Die Hard. I was watching Brooklyn 99 with Simon which we both enjoy and Jake was going on about Die Hard. I watched the films and they are fricking dope. I've been wanting to watch them with Simon but he doesn't seem that interested. But i mean what's not to cops and they are so bad ass. We at school in the cafeteria and sitting at the table.
'Oh my god, dude Die Hard is amazing' I say to Garret.
'I know right!!' he exclaimed.
'Bram, stop it.' Simon rolls his eyes.
'Oh come on Si. You gotta watch it' I say.
'Your missing out on quality film content' Garrets adds and nudges Simon slightly.
'Fine. I will watch the first film and then if I like it we watch the second' Simon says and I grin.
'Thanks. We can do it after school today!' I cheer and kiss his cheek. Now this is gonna be even better watching Die Hard with my boyfriend.
simons pov
I don't really understand the hype about Die Hard but I do it for Bram because I love him and he won't shut up about the franchise. I mean yes it's funny in Brooklyn 99 when they mention it but he is actually turning into Jake. Expect he is straight (a/n: i think he is bi but don't wanna cause drama) white and a cop. School ends and we go to Bram's house. His Mom isn't at home so we get to use his living room. I sit on the couch whilst he gets the popcorn.
'Your gonna like it babe' he smiles and hands me the bowl of popcorn whilst he puts it up on the screen. He smiles and watches intently at the screen. I laugh and I actually enjoy his reactions and the film is ok. I pull Bram up against my chest and wrap my arms around his waist. I kiss the top of hair forehead. He smiles 'Like the film?'
'It's ok but this cuddle is better' I say and bite my lip.
'It is' he replies.