2. The reality of a hangover

brams pov
I wake up with a massive headache. I flicker my eyes open and Simon is sleeping next to me. I still have my clothes on from yesterday.
'What happened?' I strain.
'Hey, you don't need to get up' Simon says and kisses my forehead. I close my eyes tightly before opening them again.
Simon walks over to his closet and puts some clothes on then sits on the bed next to me.
'Why am I still wearing my clothes from last night' I ask as I lean against Simons chest.
'Do you really not remember?' Simon asks and I shake my head as a response.
'You got really drunk. Garret took you and then you said something. Through a mic. To a whole crowd' Simon explained.
'What did I say?' I ask and kiss his hand.
'I don't think you want to be reminded' Simon sighs.
'Tell me!' I urgently reply.
'Fine.... you said you want to marry me. In front on everybody.' Simon admits and I go blank. I can't believe I said that.
'Oh my god' I sigh.
'Hey it's fine but now people are gonna think that we broke up because I never responded' Simon bites his lip nervously.
'Phew, I'm not ready for marriage. Sorry I said that' I say with pure guilt, facing him and I wipe the sleep out of my eyes.
'It's fine. But when the time comes. Maybe I will say yes' Simon winks.
'Maybe I will say yes too' I say and laugh.
'Not another one' Simon laughs.
'Shut up and kiss me' I say and pulls Simon by the shirt kissing him slowly. My phone started to vibrate all of sudden.
'Shouldn't you get that?' Simon says through the kisses.
'Not important.' I say and kiss him again.
'You know if you didn't drink so much yesterday we could have done this' Simon added.
'Yeah I'm sorry' I say pushing him off of me.
'No it's fine. At least you had fine, we will just have to make up for lost time the next time you stay over' Simon said and I kissed him again