1.A freakout and nice clothes

bram's pov
Tonight I have a date with Simon. We have been dating for 6 months now and it's the best. Everyday is a surprise to me. We decided to have a date tonight as we don't get a lot of time together and barely go on dates. Simon drives me home from school.
'You excited for tonight?' I ask.
'Yeah.' Simon says. 'I'll pick you up at 6:00'
'Ok. See you then.' I say when he gets to to my place. I quickly kiss his cheek before running inside. I'm filled with excitement and I slightly squeal as I shut the front door behind me.
'What you squealing about?' my Mom laughs when I enter the kitchen. 'Is it you and Simon?'
'Yes. Sorry.' I sigh.
'No need honey. He seems to make you happy and that's all that matters.' my Mom smiles brightly.
'Thanks my I smile back and hug her.
'There is nothing wrong with bringing him round though. I wanna meet this boy.' Mom replied.
'You will... tonight' I raise my eyebrow. She smiles and hugs me again before I run up the stairs and choose what to wear. I go through my closet and all I can find is my sporty sweats and crap like that. I want to find something perfect.
Then I find it. Pale blue button up shirt and white trousers with some smart shoes. This is gonna be amazing.
simon's pov
After I drop off Bram, I am in total panic mode. I don't what to wear, to bring flowers or not?! I quickly park the car into the drive and stamped into the house.
'Hey sweetie. What's wrong?' Mom calls from the bottom of the stairs. I don't reply because I think i'm having a breakdown. I'm sweating and hyper ventilating.
'Simon...' my mum says and then sees me on my bed stressing the fuck out.
'What's wrong?'
'I know it may seems stupid but I have a date tonight with Bram and I don't know what to wear and if I should bring flowers or not and if this date goes bad or not' words just pore our.
'Oh Simon' she laughs airly. 'It was always the little things. It's fine to be nervous. Just take a few deep breaths. Everything is gonna be fine. It won't matter what you wear or what you bring because he loves and cares for you' she smiles and kisses my forehead.
'Thanks Mom' I smile as she leaves. Mom was right. I didn't need to worry. Bram loves me.
I picked out a white shirt with black jacket and trousers. Black shoes included. It was
gonna be fine, Mom was right.