Meeting the Spiers

a/n: this is mentioned in on there part but enjoy
bram's pov
I was going to meet Simon's parents for the first time and honestly I was nervous. What if they don't like me? Simon looked so smart when he met my mom and I was legit in Nike sweats, coming home from school. Maybe we should of made it a big deal but Simon didn't want to make it a big deal.
'Your nervous, I can tell' Simon said as were walking down the hallway to the exit of the school.
'Well I bet you were nervous before meeting my mom' I add.
'You don't even know but my parents will love just like I love you' Simon smiles and gives me a small kiss on the lips.
'Love you too.' I smile. If my boyfriend said they will love me maybe I was right. I mean his parents can't be homophobic, maybe racist? No. I'm over thinking it. Calm down BRAM.
We got in his car and I sighed heavily. I trapped my hands on my thighs, trying to hold in my panic.
'We don't have to do this you know?' Simon says.
'No I want to meet them. I'm just over thinking it.' I say and kiss his cheek before he drives to his house.
——time skip——-
He stops the car and pulls up at his house.
'You ready?' he asks.
'I think I am.' I wince slightly.
'They will love you I promise' he grins and holds my hand as we walk up to the door. Simon unlocks the door with his key. I'm ready to meet my possible future family.
third persons pov
'We're here!' Simon calls out.
'Hey. I'm Nora. Simons sister' she smiles.
'Oh yes, Nora this is my boyfriend. Bram' Simon says.
'Nice to meet you... I swear I have seen you play soccer. I've been to a couple games you see' Nora explained.
'Yeah. I'm on the soccer team.' Bram smiles.
'So that's what Simons into. Athletes,huh?' Nora jokes.
'Shut up!' Simon yells and nudges Nora.
'Moms in the kitchen. She really wants to meet you Bram. Good luck' Nora mentions before running up to her room.
'Don't mind her, she is just annoying like that but she is reasonable' Simon laughs.
'Well she's nice' Bram says.
'Let's go see my mom' Simon says and grips on to Bram's hand. They walk into the kitchen to find Simons mom behind the kitchen counter.
'Mom!' Simons voice rings.
'Oh hey honey.' she hugs her son.
'Your the boyfriend, then' Dad says as he walks in from outside.
'Oh yes. Silly me.' Simons Mom laughs off
'Hi. I'm Bram.' Bram says nervously.
'No need to nervous buddy. We don't bite' Simons dad laughs.
'Sorry. I'm calm now.' Bram sighs.
'How was school?' Simon's Mom asks as she grabs a mug from the kitchen counter.
'It was ok. Maths was boring.' Simon grumbled.
'So Bram, what do you like to do? Any hobbies?' Simons dad bluntly said.
'Um well I play soccer. That's a big part of life but also you son is' Bram nudges Simon slightly.
'Aw cute.' Nora chimes in.
'Guys, can we not make this an interrogation.' Simon rolls his eyes.
'It's not. We are just interested in your boyfriend' Nora winked.
'Oh god' Simon grumbled.
'So what's your family situation like?' Mom asks intrigued.
'Mom! Please don't turn it into a therepy session' Simon grumbled.
'Umm, well my parents are divorced. I live with my Mom and my dad moved away. I visit him sometimes like every Hanukkah.' Bram explains.
'Your jewish. Which is fine' Simons dad coughs.
'Well my dad doesn't really agree with my being gay so apparently avoided my faith by being gay'Bram sighed and Simon placed a hand on Brams shoulder.
'Ok... we are going to go upstairs.' Simon says.
'Shout if you need me' Simons mom says as they walk away.
They here the occasional he's a nice boy and they seem happy together as they walk up to Simons room.
'Wasn't bad as you thought?' Simon says
'Nope. They seem really nice' Bram replies.
'Thank you, for doing this. Getting there approval was so important'Simon smiles.
'You don't know how important it was' Bram says and gives Simon a kiss. His parent weren't bad. Why did Bram need to worry