2. Is it the right choice?

bram's pov
I've been thinking about it a lot. I'm not some crazy sex obsessed jock. I just want to do it with the right person. And Simon is the right person. I think I'm ready, i mean I nearly had sex with a girl soo. It's all about consent really. I'm not going to do it if he doesn't want to. I haven't talked to anybody really about. Maybe I should. I was in Maths whilst thinking this out. I was taking most of it but even I have my limits. I quickly get my phone out and text Nick. He is doing extra training with Coach.
I text him- 'Nick, I need to ask you something.. something real important' and then slip it in my jacket pocket so the teacher doesn't confiscate it.
The teacher starts to tell off Leah and it's kinda of funny and I look back to see Simon panicking. Why? I'm really worried now and can't really focus. I just want to go over to him and help him out. The bell rings and the lesson ends.
'Ok class, well done for today. See you on Thursday' the teacher says and Simon runs out of the class. I give Leah a worried glance on my face and try to follow me. I rush through the crowd and then my phone pings. It's nick. 'What's up?' he replies. I look at my phone then I see Simon.
I reply- 'It's bout me and simon'.
I finally grab a hold of my boyfriend.
'Hey.. hey' I call out and he quickly turns around.
'What's wrong?' I ask.
'I'm fine.' he replies.
'No your not. I know you Simon' I say and then he tells me he was to go and kisses my cheek. I stood there worried that maybe I did something. I walk home and go to my room.
I check my phone, Nick texted me.
'Oh...' he replied.
'You know when you wanna have sex. do you just straight up ask' i text.
'well, asks if he is ready do for it then you know' he replies.
I throw my phone on the bed.
'What's wrong honey?' Mom said as she walked into my room.
'It's Simon. I'm really worried about him' I say anxiously.
'Why are you worried?' Mom asks.
'I've been thinking about having sex with Simon' I gulp.
'Bram, that's why he freaked out. He's probably nervous. It's a big descion to make. You maybe ready but he may not' Mom said and kissed the top of my forehead before leaving.
I never wanted it to be a big deal before. I've never had sex before but it has to be special. You can't just treat the person your doing it with with no respect. I mean some jocks do that and I find it disgusting. I love Simon and he loves me so that's gotta count for something right..
I texted Simon and said 'We need to talk'
I got a reply of 'ok xx'
I was going to ask my boyfriend to have sex with me..