Just a quick makeout

simon's pov
I finally finish the day. Last period was so boring. History. I walk out the classroom and I see Bram waiting for me outside.
'Hey you.' he says and kisses my cheek.
'Hey' I say.
'Bad day? I presume' he says with a raised eyebrow.
'Yes. But now my day is better because I get to see you again.' I smile.
'Hey you wanna go to my place?' he asks.
'Yeah but we are taking my car because you can't drive' I say laughing.
'You know me too well' Bram says and we walk out of school.
third person pov
'You know the first time I went to your house it was at your Halloween party.' Simon said as got into the car and turned the engine on. Bram laughed in embarrassment. 'And that's when I hooked up with that girl'
'Yeah. I was convinced it was you so I was gonna tell you but then...' Simon said trailing off at the end.
'Well that girl doesn't matter. You matter. I love you' Bram said.
'I love you too' Simon replied and kissed his boyfriend on his lips.
'Come on let's go!' Bram smiled as they broke apart. Simon turned the key and they were on there way to Bram's house.
'We're here.' Bram signed. Simon got out the car nervously but as soon as Bram took his hands he felt happy again.
bram's pov
I walked up to my drive holding hands with Simon. I unlocked the door with my key.
'Mom?' I called out. 'Looks like she is not here'
'Come on let's go to my room' I say to Simon. We go up the stairs still holding hands.
'Nice room' Simon remarks as we enter.
'Thanks' I smile and sit on my bed. Simon stays in one place and doesn't move.
'Come here' I say and gesture my hand. He drops his bag on the floor and timidly sits next to me. I kiss him. I place my hands on his cheeks and I can feel the blush rise up. He places his hands on my cheeks and strokes my face slightly.
We keep kissing till Simon falls down onto the bed and I'm on top of him. He suddenly stops.
'What's wrong?' I ask confuse.
'We are not having sex are we?' he says.
'No, not if you don't want to.' I reply.
'I'm just not ready. I want my first time to be something I can remeber, ya know?' he says embarrassed.
'I do. This can just be making out, nothing too serious' I say and we both laugh. Then start kissing again. Simon holds me by my back. My hands are placed on Simon's chest which I feel up on.
It doesn't have to be the actual thing. It didn't have to be our first time. This was as magical it was gonna get