Hallway fun

simons pov
It was finally the end of the day. My final lesson was with Bram which is good. We just stared at each other the whole time during English. Pretty good lesson if you ask me.
'I learnt so much today in English!' I say sarcastically as I wait for Bram to finish packing up his stuff from his locker. Bram laughs 'So did I'
'I learnt a lot actually.' I lean up against the locker next to his.
'Oh yeah?' Bram raised an eyebrow.
'I learnt that how hot my boyfriend can look in skinny jeans and tank tops.' I say and but bite my lip.
'Oh yeah, You like' he says as he acts like a model. I laugh but then grab him by his waist and kiss him. He has he hands on my back and he pushes me against a locker. We keep kissing and I put my hands on his face. I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and shocked to see it's Garret.
'Hey Garret' Bram says annoyed.
'Don't look at me like that Bram!' Garret said and points a finger at him.
'What do you want?' I say as kind as possible.
'Oh I need to get to my locker and you were in the way' he laughs.
'Oh sorry dude!' I apologise.
'Nah it's fine. You keep my best friend happy and that's all that matters'Garret smiles and we move out the way.
'Thanks man' Bram says and hugs Garret.
'See you guys!' he says and we both wave him off.
'Sorry for him' my boyfriend says and shakes his head.
'It's ok. Garret cares about you.' I say. 'Come on i'll give you a ride home.'
'I love you' he says.
'I love you too' I say and I meant it. We kiss again and then run off to get home