3. The Date

simons pov
'This place is so nice. How did you afford it?' Bram asked.
'I have my ways.' I glance at my boyfriend and raise one eyebrow.
'Babe...' Bram hesitated with a concern in his voice.
'Some of it was money I saved up, some of it was my parents. Now, can you please stop stressing. I wanted to treat my boyfriend.' I sighand grabbed the lapels of Bram's jacket. U kiss him.Bram rolled his eyes but smiled.
'Fineeee. Now let's go.'
We both enter the restaurant. We don't normally go out together in public so it's kind of scary
'Table for Spier' I say to the lady at the front desk.
'Yes. Please follow me to your table' she smiles at us. Bram grabs my hand and we walk to our table. I see people glancing and muttering to the others on their table. Most people just smile but there are some people who roll their eyes.
'Here is your table' she says and leaves.
'Nice table' Bram says as we sit down. I keep looking around the room. People were still staring. My hands start shaking.
'Simon? Are you ok?' Bram says concerned.
'I'm fine.' I say blankly.
'No your not' he says and grabs my hand. I start to calm down.
'Was it the stares?' he asks.
'Yes' I drop my head low.
'I'm worried about them too but don't mind them. I want to have a good time with you.' he smiles.
'How do you not care about it all?' I ask.
'I do but I keep it to myself. When I came out it was terrifying but it was the best thing I did. I took that risk. Now things have gotten better I'm will to take that risk... with you' he smiles and strokes my knuckles.
'Your right. It's just hard, sorry' I  replied.
'You don't need to apologise. It's gonna happen all the time but if they want to stare then let them because I wanna know how hot my boyfriend is.' he says and kisses my hand. I blush. He was right, we were willing to take risks and I could do it because I had him.
bram's pov
I did see people stare. I heard the whispers. Honestly it hurt but I was used to it. My dad doesn't like the fact that I'm gay. I wanted to reassure Simon that it was gonna be okay. Honestly I just wished it was but sometimes it's not.
A man with glasses and a big smile came up to our table.
'I will be your server today. Do you guys know what you want to drink?' he asks.
'Water is fine' I reply.
'Can I just say what a cute couple you are. I'm gay too' he says. I kind of gulp. I appreciate the compliment but we don't know him.
'Oh well thank you' I say trying not to show my freaked out ness.
'I'll get that water for you' he says and leaves us.
'Well that was weird...' Simon laughs.
'I mean i'm fine him saying that but we only just met him' I say.
'It's fine. Just leave it' Simon replies.
'Here are your drinks. Do u know what you want to order' our server asks.
I scan the menu 'I will have the burger and fries'
Simon giggled slightly 'I will have the steak.'
'I book some place fancy and you order a burger. Wow Babe' Simon giggles.
'Jeez and I thought you were non-judgmental' I say sarcastically.
third person pov
They both put there hands together.
'This is really nice.' Simon smiles.
'Yes it is. Thank you.' Bram says.
'Do you think people will stare if we kiss?' Simon asks.
'Yes but let them.' Bram smiles and they kiss. Simon slips his hands on Bram's cheeks. People did look, People did smile and People whisper but it didn't matter to them. They wanted to be out and proud.
They broke apart and still held hands as the server brought their food.
'This looks good!' Simon exclaimed.
'Not as good as you' Bram winked and Simon blushed.
'Now your just showing off' Simon laughed and rolled eyes.
'Am I? Or am just being cute and flirty?' Bram said proudly.
'Cute and flirty.' Simon groaned slightly but laughed.
'Thank you.' Bram smiles and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.
a/n: sorry it's very long, there is only one more part