1.Drunk confession

simons pov
Me and Bram were going to Garrets house for a party he was having at his house. We were both getting ready at my house and Bram was staying over which I really enjoy. I just not looking forward for him to see me drunk again... it was totally crazy. We both ended up singing Justin Bieber..
Bram was changing the the bathroom, he said he wanted to keep his outfit a surprise but I bet it was just going to be his normal clothes.
'Bram, are you ready?' I ask, knocking on the bathroom door.
'Yeah.' he says and taps my shoulder
'Oh wow' I grin. Bram was wearing a black shirt with the sleeves cut off, floral jeans and white trainers. I kissed him and leant him back slightly, holding his back.
'This is all so new.' I grin.
'I wanna dress to impress you' he smiled back. 'Now come on we don't wanna be late'
I grin and he pulls my by my hand to get to the car. It was only a 20 minute drive to the party which was good. We pulled up at Garrets house I turned to my door to get out but Bram pulled me the hand and kissed my lips.
'Thank you' he said.
'What for?' I ask.
'For everything and for putting up with me if I get drunk' he says.
'I'm not gonna make that happen' I wink and kiss him on the cheek before getting out of the car and walking up to Garrets house.
third person pov
Bram knocked on the door and Garret flung the door open and hugged them both at the same time.
'Dudes you made it!' he cheered.
'Somebody's drunk' Bram laughs.
'I'm not' he hicupped.
'Can we come in?' Simon asked.
'Oh yeah I forgot.' Garrett smacked his head and they walked inside . Bram and Simon intertwined their hands and grabbed a drink from the kitchen before finding Abby and Leah.
'You guys are here!' Abby squealed.
'Bram was taking long to get ready.' Simon giggled. Bram nudged him and rolled his eyes.
'The party has been boring without you. You think we should but some Justin Bieber on you can do karaoke?' Leah added.
'No' Bram shook his head in disagreement.
'No, omg I was hoping nobody would bring that up' Simon strained his eyes whilst laughing.
'I don't think anybody wants that.' Abby said and took a chug of her drink.
brams pov
The party was going great. Simon, Abby, Leah and I were mostly talking till Abby pulled Simon over to the dance floor. He gave me an annoyed look but I just laughed. Leah just looked over at the two of them, getting slightly fed of Abby stealing Simon.
'Let's make them real jealous' I whisper and we start dancing.
I can immediately see Simon go into a shock state and he runs up to Leah.
'We are swapping partners' he says and shoves Leah towards Abby.
'I knew you would want this' I say.
'I always want you' he says and I pull him in close and kiss him.
'PDA? I like where this is going' Simon whispers.
'Shut up!' I laugh. Simon grabs us more drinks and we keep drinking and drinking. We don't stop. Suddenly Garret and Nick pull me aside.
'Hey dude!' Nick yelled.
'What's up!' I say.
'You look...different' Garret says stuttering.
'Well I wanted to impress Simon' I blush slightly.
'Well done! Simons a keeper' Garret pats me on the back.
'I hope he is' I mutter.
'Come on, chug this down you' Nick says and hands me a shot.
'I wanna do another one!' Garret yells.
Things start to get hazy and I don't remember things...
simons pov
Bram was taken away and I can't seem to find him till there is a loud cheer in the garden. There is large crowd. People talking into a mic.
I walk to the garden and people look at me. I'm confused but then I look up and it's Bram talking into the mic.
'Guys I need to tell you something' He slurs. 'That man, I'm going to marry. He is the love of my... life. And I want you to m..marry..me'
People cheered and I smiled but grabbed him as he dropped the mic.
'How much did you drink babe?' I ask holding his back walking back.
'I..I'm not sure' he hesitates.
'Well lets get home' I say and take him home. Well my place. Luckily Mom and Dad are asleep. I carefully creep up the stairs with Bram by my side and get to my room. Bram falls on top of my bed and i pull the duvet on top of him.
'Good night babe' I say and kiss him on the forehead
a/n: sorry this is soo long there will be a part 2